**IKV Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I was trying to order some of the new mini 510 drip tips this morning, and even though they show in stock, the select color dropdown has no items in it, so I was unable to add any to my cart. Are they actually out of stock? Or, is there something wrong with the order page for those?

Unfortunately they are out of stock however the accessory shop ships very quickly so they should be back in just a week.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I dropped my PV and my only 510-801 stealth adapter snapped off at the thread. Is there ETA when these will be back in stock? Next time I'm buying two :p Thanks!
Oh no! a provari is a horrible thing to drop! I just updated the stock :) I think i seen a guy have some kind rubber sleeve for one, but I can't remember where. It looked nice.
Man these IKV cartos are always out of stock! I got lucky ONCE though and was finally able to order a pack, lmao. I'm about to bulk order these things as soon as they come in. BE READY. :D
LOL Thats the way to do it! Email instock notifications is the key here. They're right above the registry. Its a text link. I just can't seem to have the know-how to make it an actual button.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Is there a way to sign up for notification without using Wishspot? I don't use facebook and it wasn't offering an option to just use my email. I'd like to know when these are available again. Thanks

On the site under the product that's out of stock there's an email me. Sign up for his newsletter too and it's on the site too.

oost.jpg

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks J5!
I'm currently searching for a free lancer. Volusions design services are ridiculous.$15. per hour, minimum 2 hours :facepalm:

Well I only did one website and did some of the graphics on another so I probably wouldn't be any good but you already know if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
anyone try ikv vision clearomizer 2.5ml 2.0ohm?

I have some. I strive for mass vapor puff after puff. These work well but are a little slower re-wicking than I like. I'm not saying they're bad, just that they don't work really well for me. I use mine for the flavors I take a puff or three on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread