I'm becoming an ex-smoker... funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwitter

Aug 31, 2012
St. Louis, MO
My DH was supposed to switch from smoking to vaping with me, but didn't make it. Now, when he comes to bed after his last cigarette at night, it's like an ashtray crawled into bed with me. I'm trying not to be one of "those" ex-smokers, but it smells just awful!

So, I bought this little spray bottle of Febreze, which I spray on him as he's getting into bed. Crazy, but it actually works really well.... in case anyone else is in that boat. lol

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
My DH was supposed to switch from smoking to vaping with me, but didn't make it. Now, when he comes to bed after his last cigarette at night, it's like an ashtray crawled into bed with me. I'm trying not to be one of "those" ex-smokers, but it smells just awful!

So, I bought this little spray bottle of Febreze, which I spray on him as he's getting into bed. Crazy, but it actually works really well.... in case anyone else is in that boat. lol

Hey Kwitter - welcome from a fellow St. Louisan!! I know what you mean about your sense of smell...its so crazy to be able to smell a smoker coming in the door at work! And I'm single but live with my sister who is a smoker. I have tried EVERYTHING to get her to vape - to no avail...I could not live without my Febreeze...and I don't care if its 17 degrees outside...I always have to have a window open...I can't STAND that smell anymore and I'm so glad I no longer smell like that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread