Status
Not open for further replies.

OttoBahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
free-hugs_2299.gif

And remember - that analog you're craving, tastes worse than anything you'll be vaping - you might just be having fond memories.. lol

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
As i was reading this post i was refilling a tank decided i needed some menthol so pulled out my Crystal juice as i call it (Menthol crystals dissolved in pg and a bit of absolute) instead of putting it on the table i put it in my mouth to HOLD it <newb>. I have no cravings actually i cant feel my lips tough and some of my nose....Now to the point menthol helps me on the days i want to run to the gas station :) This to shall pass hope you stuck it out (because im sure it would taste like S**t but if not tomorrows a new Day:)

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Today is just a bad day. And I want to smoke so bad. I don't understand. Vaping 5 weeks and I'm just cranky and I want a cigarette, but I can already taste it in my mouth and I want to throw up, and I'm no where near a cigarette lol.

I'm just.. having a bad day. I need a hug. :danger:

:unsure:

Smoke a cigarette, then brush your teeth so I can give you both a kiss and a hug.

CountVapula

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
MA
i feel your pain, i went through a loooong stretch of vaping and smoking, sometimes id have 2, maybe 6 cigs a day, sometimes id go 3 days without smoking, sometimes 3 days without vaping and just smoking. i wasnt fully commited to quiting at the time and i wasnt fully satisfied with vaping. im now smoke free, vaping only, im fully satisfied with it and never have cravings to smoke. there are two main reasons for my transformation, finding the right hardware for me, and finding a very good menthol juice (mister-e-liquids grape ice). now i never really smoked menthols, a couple months at the most when i started smoking but for the most part i smoked marlboro lights. i had tried a couple menthol juices and hated them, but when i found one (completely by accident, i didnt know it was menthol when i ordered it) that i actually liked, it really help me completely stop smoking. i still vape non menthol juices but i have to have a carto loaded with this menthol juice at all times, or id end up going back to cigs. so my advice is to find a good menthol.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Made a rather large mistake my last 30mL Cinnamon Niquid mix. Forgot to hit recalc after plugging in new lower values. Think I ended up with 5X the Cinnamon I intended. Sorta burns. . .but, I'm vapin my way through it. Think my taste buds are fried. Either that or throw it out. No empty 120mL bottles. Like a cook, eatin yur mistakes can be painful. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
the only menthol I have is not very good at all. It is too much like cheap menthol cigarettes. barf. i do have menthol drops though.. wonder which one I could add them to. Maybe a cinnamon? ha!

fire and ice if that don't kick start your taste buds nothing will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread