Status
Not open for further replies.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Crap, Had COV Ed GGTS, Brass 4-1 cap and brass button in cart, waiting for brass telescope. Well now the brass telescope is available but the 4-1 caps are gone. Do the rethreaders and adaptors needed to run a Penelope on GGTS come with it? I'm just about to give up on one of these. No Ody Base, no Stealth Cap and limited 4-1's are gone. The attys are great, just not sure I'd gain much putting them on a GGTS rather than Provari.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
There was another thread Ob were he talks about brass connectors being limited in general because of the inherent safety issues with brass. It's been posted all over the place and I don't have time to find it now. I will note in case someone doesn't understand the safety issue is not an issue if you use your device correctly. Why you would re-use spilled juice from the collector tank that's contacted brass is beyond me but I suppose someone could do it. Brass has lead and it's reactive. It's not an issue unless you spill juice(doesn't happen with proper use) then try to vape it(why anyone would do that I don't know).

Note the brass connectors(not the 4 in 1 caps) are not actually on his list of stuff he's going to make.

Will there actually be one on the CoV edition as before? Will the people that ordered them before they came down get them? I don't know, CoV will have to tell us.

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
There was another thread Ob were he talks about brass connectors being limited in general because of the inherent safety issues with brass. It's been posted all over the place and I don't have time to find it now.

Note the brass connectors(not the 4 in 1 caps) are not actually on his list of stuff he's going to make.

Will there actually be one on the CoV edition as before? Will the people that ordered them before they came down get them? I don't know, CoV will have to tell us.

but he is making the 4 in one from what I saw, just limited. So we really have no idea if any brass connectors will be made? Even for the COV version?

Here is the real issue. If there is a pre-order list, people should be able to know what they can pre-order and how long they have to do that. They should not have to place several different orders (with shipping each time) in order to get what they want. I thought the main idea behind the pre-orders was to find a way for people to get everything they wanted without the stress of missing out.

If things are still going to be limited, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the pre-order idea?

I guess what I am saying is that everyone should be told what the rules are, and then they can play within those rules.

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
to clarify,
I thought I read that the 4 in 1 was limited to 20 per vendor. Then in a thread, I was told that the brass connector was limited too. It was taken off the COV site and I think that led to people thinking that.

I was just told that the 4 in 1 was the only limited piece, so now I am not sure why the brass connector is not on the site. I guess we will have to wait for a "official" answer.

sorry if I confused everyone, I was confused myself :) still am a little.....

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Yea my confusion is more or less due to the fact that I'm not sure the brass connector was available at all. I will note it was never actually on Imeo's official list. However, it is part of the CoV edition and was part of the original pre-order so I don't really know. I always just assumed CoV knew something we do not. I'll have to go with that assumption until told otherwise.

Yes I've seen the limit on the 4 in 1. Just hadn't run across the brass collector limit thread. No worries, I am also still unsure.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I thought the advanced order system meant there was no limit on any of the items listed.

I think Imeo may have reconsidered this position on the 4 in 1 because it is an older, rare GG item. So to keep it in its rare status, he limited production. Just my feeling though.

As for the brass connector, I don't think Imeo intended to make them at all because of the health concern. And in fact is not on his list of items that will be available for the advance sale.

In all of the excitement and haste of implementing the first advance sale, there was definitely a breakdown of communication but I'm sure that the next one will go smoother. This was the first one after all and announced just as Imeo was going on holidays before any details could be ironed out.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Thanks for clearing it up Bruce.

Would you happen to know if the Replacement Air Control Rings 7mm, in both brass and SS will be coming off notify me? They are both on Imeo's list but have been in notify me status for 2-3 days on the CoV site now.

+1
Give the dogs a bone...please...when can we expect all items on Imeo's list to be available for the advance sale?

Mozz

Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Justin/Bruce, could you clarify on the site exactly what parts in the COV Edition are brass. I suspect the intent of the COVEdition is to satisfy the brass lovers in one simple order as a whole without having to switch out any parts.

The text says end caps only but the picture has end caps, telescope and connector (but no button in the pic).

If button was included to make it: both end caps, telescope, button and connector I think that hits the nail on the head. If I can get the GGTS with brass highlights in one shot, I will for sure be ordering one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread