Incredible, quit without trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma

Mar 28, 2011
Florida
Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragement. I feel a bit guilty taking credit for my "success"; I really kind of feel like I won the lottery and don't really "deserve" what I've got.

Sounds like accidental quitting isn't a totally unknown phenomenon; I'm glad that I have some company! This is really one of those things that has such incredible potential, it's simply amazing that the entire "esmoking" movement hasn't gotten more press. I'm sure that there are 100's-1000's of people like me who have a similar experience (quitting without trying), imagine how many people could be helped if this was more mainstream!

For example, if you went to you Dr, and, instead of handing you Chantix and the patch he handed you an EgoT (after letting you sample a bunch of different flavors to find something you liked) and showed you how to use it? The biggest hurdle (IMHO) for the EC industry is all the terminology and trying to figure out "what works". If a doctor (or other trusted professional) could just cut through all the BS and get SOMETHING into someone's hand, that would be a HUGE turn for this industry, and, consequently, for the health of the entire country.

What percentage of people who "intend" to quit could do so tomorrow if given the right stuff (a good ecig, juices, etc), some instruction, and a little bit of support? I seriously would hazard a guess that 50% of those interested in quitting could do it tomorrow with a good EC system. It's such a shame that this is so "underground" that almost nobody in the mainstream even knows about it. And, those in the mainstream push garbage products that aren't likely to satisfy anyone or are being pitched totally incorrectly (like me, trying to get the "equivalent of 1.5 packs of cigs" out of my poor KR808 carbs!). If someone had taken 30 minutes to sit me down, show me the KR808, show me how to drip a liquid into the carb (to refill it), tell me to get a PCC and use it after every e-smoking session, given me a realistic expectation (30 hits or so, then drip a few more drops or it will start to taste like dooooom)....

Anyway, I'm very happy about the whole thing, I just hope that I can share my experiences and trial/error with other people and help them as well. There's almost no excuse not to quit with devices like this (again, assuming you're doing it right); and, if not quit, at least cut WAY back on the analogs..

Thanks again for all the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread