In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
And this represents ??????
asdfdsfds

fdsfsdafdsafdsa

Indulgence is Bad.
And eastmall after sevice is Bad.
East Mall is scam.
I bought a new product. They were, however, send pre-owned products.
Being asked to exchange defective product.
But the EastMall did not give me the exchange.
So far, the East Mall does not have any answers.
Please come with me you do not want the same victim.
And I am very disappointed with your company's service and credibility.

I'm sorry. I will speak English incorrectly.

Sir for the three posts you have made on ECF, one is entirely illegible ( I checked there's no language that supports those caricatures).

I would seriously enjoy speaking with you, and hearing the facts about your claims, which the only one that is even remotely possible could be that since our email was down for a time, you may not have gotten an answer, but here I am now, if you have an actual claim, contact me via eastmallcs@gmail.com

I am live right now, you may speak to me if you chose to do so. If you cannot do email , you can plainly see in my profile, there are many other ways to do so.

Eastmall does not, has not, and will never sell used equipment.

Where are you suggesting people follow you to ? Let us please get this all out in the open. But I think we all know better then any of this , now don't we.

Other then it's absurdity, I admire your attempt to discredit eastmall.

Thanks, Mud

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Troll alert...

Indulgence is Bad.
And eastmall after sevice is Bad.
East Mall is scam.
I bought a new product. They were, however, send pre-owned products.
Being asked to exchange defective product.
But the EastMall did not give me the exchange.
So far, the East Mall does not have any answers.
Please come with me you do not want the same victim.
And I am very disappointed with your company's service and credibility.

I'm sorry. I will speak English incorrectly.

info123

Moved On
Jan 29, 2010
K
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: harassment

info123

Moved On
Jan 29, 2010
K
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: harassment

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Troll alert...

i never thought id see a troll on a e-cig forum, wow, just wow

Hey, BK and Blu --

thanks for your support here guys -----

keep a watch on this one with me guys,

we have had them before,

we will get them again, all forums get them from time to time,

just watch, and keep them in check,

if needed -- we get them - eerrr - moderated !! :)

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
So sad they don't offer an option without engraving. Having "Indulgence" engraved on the side is very lame/ugly. I would order one or more without engraving.

Me too. I wouldn't want one with that vane word carved on it. Has anyone tried to remove the engraving? Or is there an option get it w/o the engraving now?

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
Me too. I wouldn't want one with that vane word carved on it. Has anyone tried to remove the engraving? Or is there an option get it w/o the engraving now?

It just reminds me of some middle aged lady wearing leopard print tights eating an entire carton of chocolate ice cream or popping Bon Bons.

Its too Peg Bundy.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

It just reminds me of some middle aged lady wearing leopard print tights eating an entire carton of chocolate ice cream or popping Bon Bons.

Its too Peg Bundy.

Well, I feel sad for you both, cos there is not too many, --

if any --

good mods out there without their names on them........

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
Well, I feel sad for you both, cos there is not too many, --

if any --

good mods out there without their names on them........

Oh no there are plenty, I just happen to like this design. And don't be sad be happy. If you do get sad just don't wear leopard print tights and eat Bon Bons.

YouTube - Cabana Chat

darrel

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Oh no there are plenty, I just happen to like this design. And don't be sad be happy. If you do get sad just don't wear leopard print tights and eat Bon Bons.

YouTube - Cabana Chat

This is like saying you like the design of a BMW but you don't want it branded BMW? The design and brand go together. If you don't like it, get something else.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

I did say, Good mods,

and all the best ones do have their names on them
and I only feel sad that you and your friend will not own Indulgence, cos it will always have the name on it,
we are proud of it, and it will stay :)

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
God I never saw such a sensitive and defensive group. Anytime the subject comes up people start whining. It is really the only aspect I don't care for, other than that it is a great looking machine.

And I would order with the extension if it was ever available. I've been checking since what the beginning of the year. It is just never available so I haven't been able to order....or I would.

For example The Chuck is a great piece...I don't care for the button Jeff uses but it doesn't mean it isn't an excellent device.

There is nothing sad or bad or horrible about a persons opinion on this particular name. If I like BMW engineering but BMW stood for "Beat My Wife" yes I might reconsider but that is just because I don't care for wife beaters. Of course all the wife beaters would get defensive and .....

Oh well...I still like the Indulgence in spite of the name.....:pop:

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
I just recieved my Indulgence today, and to be honest I didn't think I'd like the engraving, but it's a georgous work of art from top to bottom. When I first ordered it I hoped that it didn't have engaving on it, now that I have mine I actually wish that it stood out more. By the way I have a titanium. :D

I think that the engraving could be inlaid! No there's nothing dirty about that.
Di picture a titanium indulgence with gold/brass laid into the ingraving. :D :D :THUMBS:

It Still has not left my hand and I even ended up taking a little nap........ Woke up there it was still sitting in my hand nice and warm! HAHAHAHA :D

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
God I never saw such a sensitive and defensive group. Anytime the subject comes up people start whining. It is really the only aspect I don't care for, other than that it is a great looking machine.

And I would order with the extension if it was ever available(it was;)). I've been checking since what the beginning of the year. It is just never available ( earlier this march cough cough )so I haven't been able to order....or I would.

For example The Chuck is a great piece...I don't care for the button Jeff uses but it doesn't mean it isn't an excellent device.

There is nothing sad or bad or horrible about a persons opinion on this particular name. If I like BMW engineering but BMW stood for "Beat My Wife" yes I might reconsider but that is just because I don't care for wife beaters. Of course all the wife beaters would get defensive and .....

Oh well...I still like the Indulgence in spite of the name.....:pop:

yes TW the 6v extender was available for half a week early march and i ordered one :Ddispirited mine has not come yet.
and one more note yes eastmall people can be a bit sensitive and defensive because they like Di and Mud like no tomorrow and it gets a bit scary stalkerish. their love for eastmall is like fathers love to there family jewels (note: kids)

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Well, I feel sad for you both, cos there is not too many, -- if any -- good mods out there without their names on them........

Oh, sure there are :) I could name a few but i won't since we're in the Eastmall forum.

The branding/marketing just happens to not appeal to me (or TW apparently) is all (what's with the tasteless bondage image). Advertising aside, the device itself looks pretty nice as well as the price. I wonder about the build quality a bit based on the posts I've read in here, but EM seems to make things right even if something is not quite right to start with.

This would be a nice feature, an option to get a personalized laser etched engraving... so say instead of "Indulgence" in a sexy slinky font, I could get "Addiction" in a helter skelterish font.
:evil:

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
Oh, sure there are :) I could name a few but i won't since we're in the Eastmall forum.

This would be a nice feature, an option to get a personalized laser etched engraving... so say instead of "Indulgence" in a sexy slinky font, I could get "Addiction" in a helter skelterish font.
:evil:

I like TW branding better than any other and "Addiction" would be more my style.

I am still waiting to buy an indulgence. And I apologize if my comments are offensive.

Wait I don't like the word apologize....8-o

I will say though I admire Eastmall, they aren't afraid to use some erotica. The photos are very attractive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread