Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Reactions: MMW

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I have another quick question too. What's the difference between the vapordna Project Sub Ohm edition and this one?
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/indulgence-mutation-x-mt-rta/
@roxynoodle

Project Sub-Ohm is a sub division of VaporDNA. It's the same product, but has their logo on it. I'm pretty sure you can only get Project Sub-Ohm products from VaporDNA, no difference in functionality though. You can browse Project Sub-Ohm items on their site and they do it with a few different brands.

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
Brea, CA
Holy hell this thing looks amazing. Thanks for the pics.

Any cons? How's the build quality? This looks like a steal, especially considering the price.

The only cons for me are the screws, they were a little tough to get real tight with the 24g, and this things chugs through juice like iv never seen! build quality is pretty good, threads are above average and everything seats together real nice, id recommend grabbing one for the price.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Coming to vapordna soon. They are currently shipping them over. My whole rationale for the black, besides it being aesthetically pleasing with the mod, is my significant other won't even bat an eye at another black tank with colored o-rings. My black subtank mini with the RBA won't be differentiated from this by my lovely lady.

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
Brea, CA
@98ruby thanks brother! No leaking?
I contacted their Facebook page about the black versions availability last night. They got right back to me. I have a k-box mini 50w black that it should pair up with nicely.

No problem! It leaked the first couple times I filled it up until I realized I wasnt closing off the airflow before doing so:p And that combos gonna look killer! Especially with the blue O-rings

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
Brea, CA
It looks very promising. please do a side by side comparison with the SC aromamizer rdta.

As soon as it gets here I will..I ordered last Thursday and still no sign:( I do wanna do a wicking test though as soon as I figure out a way to! My moneys on the Mx, iv been chain vaping at 60 watts with no dry hits!

Last edited:

eddiea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Mk so here it is broken down
I noticed the Project Sub-Ohm version includes a single coil adapter. Did yours include one?...I don't see it in your photo.
Kind of wish this had a two post deck. Looks great otherwise.
I would've liked to have seen a two-post deck on this as well.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I noticed the Project Sub-Ohm version includes a single coil adapter. Did yours include one?...I don't see it in your photo.

I would've liked to have seen a two-post deck on this as well.
I broke down and bought one anyway. Probably won't be good for temp limiting builds, but whatever.

Ofc, after i order one i see talk of a black version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread