Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Got it in yesterday. I have a dual coil, 24 g, 8 wraps each, 3 mm ID, and I'm liking it. I am so glad I bought this instead of the Bellus.

Attachments

• SAM_0401.JPG
      SAM_0401.JPG
      368.8 KB · Views: 155
    Last edited:

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    i ordered the mutation x rta and i love it had a huge leaking problem at first but apparently didnt use enough wick but got it almost perfect now using 22 guage flat wire at 3mm and 0.08 ohms and at 140 watts this thing hits great
    Mine leaks when filling as in it seams to lose pressure until I screw the top cap back in. What gives?

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Mine leaks when filling as in it seams to lose pressure until I screw the top cap back in. What gives?
    Try a bit more wick. I stuff my channels full of pima cotton, and also flip upside when tightening the top cap, and it doesn't leak on me.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Try a bit more wick. I stuff my channels full of pima cotton, and also flip upside when tightening the top cap, and it doesn't leak on me.
    That's the answer. Stuff plenty of wick back in those juice channels, close the air flow when filling, quickly screw the top cap back on, and turn the tank upside down.

I did a build doing all of the above except I didn't turn the tank over. After 30 seconds a little juice start to run down the airflow, so I turn it upside down and blew gently in to the air flow. I turned it back over and had no more leaking after that.;)

Ivan Michalko

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    canton, oh, usa
    Got mine today, quick free shipping from Kings of Vapor, 2 day priority mail. Giving it a quick soak now, then I'll try that 24g kanthal build @98ruby used above.

hope it works good for ya i just got mine today from kings of vapor ordered it at 11 pm last night and woke up this morning and decided i didnt want to wait for it to ship so i drove up to kings of vapor and picked it up around noon today ;)

Ivan Michalko

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    canton, oh, usa

wick it as if your wicking a dripper use thicker wick and dont cut it off let the wick hang out put the cap over the build deck and juice the wick and pack it in the wells only cut off the tips
    thats all i had to do to stop leaking and it works good.

also read my previous posts

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    wick it as if your wicking a dripper use thicker wick and dont cut it off let the wick hang out put the cap over the build deck and juice the wick and pack it in the wells only cut off the tips
    thats all i had to do to stop leaking and it works good.

also read my previous posts
    Just to clarify - Do you mean to screw the top cap on while the wicks are dry and clip the ends of the KGD? Then juice the wick still sticking out of the juice channel, and stuff that back in to the juice channel? Thanks!

Ivan Michalko

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    canton, oh, usa
    Just to clarify - Do you mean to screw the top cap on while the wicks are dry and clip the ends of the KGD? Then juice the wick still sticking out of the juice channel, and stuff that back in to the juice channel? Thanks!

they dont have to be dry but generally yes but make sure when u stuff the wicking back in make sure its tight

Reactions: T0mmy1977

adolchristin

Dec 30, 2014
    i ordered the mutation x rta and i love it had a huge leaking problem at first but apparently didnt use enough wick but got it almost perfect now using 22 guage flat wire at 3mm and 0.08 ohms and at 140 watts this thing hits great

That's amazing. It keeps up with wicking at 140 watts? I've been looking for a high wattage RTA, I could never get my billow above 80 watts without it being a gamble as to whether I'd get a taste of Satan's butthole.

Reactions: MMW

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
    Brea, CA
    To everyone who is having leaking issues, those above are correct, you really wanna stuff those channels full, I've been packing them as tight as I can without interfering with the chimney and have had no leaking/dry hit issues. Also I appologise for not putting up the comparison against the aromamizer, I dont want this to turn into a vs. Thread.

MMW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    Alls well. My coils were a little close to the barrel. Moved them in and it's cool as a cucumber. This was my first dual coil build ever. Here's some pics
    og9bao.jpg

24g 2.8id .38

69gw7c.jpg

I cut about .25" off the tails and then stuffed the rest in the channels.

ay1ysx.jpg

Zero leaks, zero dry hits. The air flow is highly adjustable from smooth to super air.
    Unbelievable flavor, which is what I was after. This RTA is a great deal and I will be grabbing another when the black version hits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread