Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
Brea, CA
My apologies for not showing a pic of the packaging/extras, yes it does come with a single coil adapter similar to the one on the mx v4, some extra O-rings (blue) and extra post screws. (and a blue screwdriver to add to your collection)

Ps: sorry for the multiple posts, this is my first thread and im still trying to figure all the formatting out:)

Last edited:

98ruby

Apr 8, 2014
Brea, CA
Small update, this is how it looks after 4 days of vaping at 60ish watts, like I said it wicks like a monster! Im gonna re wick and run 1 more tank through it then throw a titanium build on. Another big thing I forgot to mention is it does come with an extra tank section.

Attachments

• 20151021_141919-1.jpg
    20151021_141919-1.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 313

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I thought I was over split post RTAs, this one changed my mind, really like the vape off it, its a keeper for me.

Mine came slightly dented on the base, may or may not cause a slow leak from the o-ring, it did at first, but I'll give it more time. Only other negative thing I have to say is the chimney barrel / evaporation chamber threads are a little crunchy.

Glad your enjoying it dan! Sorry to hear your came banged up:(

Also sorry I couldnt get that Ti build up last night, that stuff is a pain the .... to build with! 3 attempts but I couldnt get a good build going, does anyone have any tips/tricks as to building with Ti?

With Ti it helps to straighten the wire using a power drill. You cut the piece you want to work with and put one end in the chuck of the drill and hold the other end with a pair of pliers. Run the drill for at least 5 seconds. This will cause the wire to straighten.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
This is a real nice tank for the price and the flavor it produces is insane. I blazed through two tanks of Blue Raspberry Slush and it was outstanding. I broke it down just to take a peek under the hood and when I washed it the glass tank ended up getting put down next to one of my Red STM tanks. They appear to be the same exact size tank and the O-rings fit like a glove. I tossed it on the Indulgence and everything went together perfectly so I'm running Red on my next build to see if this is a good glass replacement.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
This is a real nice tank for the price and the flavor it produces is insane. I blazed through two tanks of Blue Raspberry Slush and it was outstanding. I broke it down just to take a peek under the hood and when I washed it the glass tank ended up getting put down next to one of my Red STM tanks. They appear to be the same exact size tank and the O-rings fit like a glove. I tossed it on the Indulgence and everything went together perfectly so I'm running Red on my next build to see if this is a good glass replacement.
us5nSdJ.jpg

I concur, that was tasty. Are you using this juice, or a similar flavor from a different company?

Edit, on a side note, what is wrong with vapinfagan, why would he wick it incorrectly on camera, have it leak everywhere, and just leave that in his video and go on like nothing happened. Although from a guy that can't figure out MT stands for Mutation Tank, I guess I can't expect too much.

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Los Angeles
Flavor is top notch on this one!
I get a bit of condensation, especially if full open the AFC.
Kind of a noisy sucker and drinks juice fairly fast.
I wick to the bottom of the Juice channel and have not yet had a dry hit after 4 tanks.

Screws are a bit wonky as VF and others on his video have described - but not even close to be an impactful issue.

With the easy top fill, it kind of reminds me of a Crown plus RBA.
I like it better then the Aromamizer - better flavor, and super easy to build on.

My Billow V2's are still first in line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread