Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Why, oh why did I waste all that time with evil #3? I guess I'm an idiot; numbers 1 and 2 are very well behaved. I've had #2 on one of the RXs for a week now, must've vaped 40ml or more through it, and not once has the mod "lost" the atomizer. I shall make a new tinfoil hat, this one pointed like a dunce cap.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Why, oh why did I waste all that time with evil #3? I guess I'm an idiot; numbers 1 and 2 are very well behaved. I've had #2 on one of the RXs for a week now, must've vaped 40ml or more through it, and not once has the mod "lost" the atomizer. I shall make a new tinfoil hat, this one pointed like a dunce cap.

Why did I waste a month on Satan once he started ...... when I have 3 well behaved MTs?

Make me a hat, too, while you're at it :D

It has to be a QC issue on some.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Because we're tinkerers! We will keep trying to fix something that's got a small problem that we've conquered elsewhere until we figure it out or use the damn thing for spares! I still have a STM at home that's got a varying OHM thing going on that I swear I'm gonna figure out one of these days! Effed with it a little last night!:headbang:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Why did I waste a month on Satan once he started ...... when I have 3 well behaved MTs?

Make me a hat, too, while you're at it :D

It has to be a QC issue on some.
Think you're probably right. It has to be QC. AFAIK, the only difference between them is #3 is black, and has the thin AFC o-ring.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Yeah why not, tanks are cheap bro..
Don't like the Geminis airflow design!

Vape On[emoji100]
Because I'm still trying to get the Griff & the RCA on the TFV4 sorted out! Seems like Griff loves him some aliens & I got me some fused almost right (wicking still off) in the TFV4! I'm also double fisted vaping at home on weekends! So many atties & only 24 in a day! LOL!

Reactions: pwheeler

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
Because I'm still trying to get the Griff & the RCA on the TFV4 sorted out! Seems like Griff loves him some aliens & I got me some fused almost right (wicking still off) in the TFV4! I'm also double fisted vaping at home on weekends! So many atties & only 24 in a day! LOL!
I still have all those tfv4 quad Clapton coils and no tfv4 tank to use since all I have are rx200 box mods and they don't play nice with the tfv4 and the 510 connector

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Don't waste ur time with the TV4, the SMOK is a CLEARO FIRST TANK, even with the RBA section, it's a very hard to find the right build!!
The GTANK is a beast,currently fused CLAPTONS in it...

Vape On[emoji100]

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
The tfv4 is a great tank, the performance from it is amazing. The rba section is kind of a pain but once I got it figured out my rx200 gave up the ghost. I got that email from Wismec that I posted here and sold the tfv4 since I already have 3 rx200 mods

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
The tfv4 is a great tank, the performance from it is amazing. The rba section is kind of a pain but once I got it figured out my rx200 gave up the ghost. I got that email from Wismec that I posted here and sold the tfv4 since I already have 3 rx200 mods

It's a great clearo NO DOUBT!
RBA option is meh!!!

Vape On[emoji100]

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
It's a great clearo NO DOUBT!
RBA option is meh!!!

Vape On[emoji100]
The rba seemed like a after thought, it performs good if you can figure it out but it's a pita to get it where I like it. I can't Vape under 80 Watts. I've tried plenty of times and just can't do it. It's not enough unless I double my NIC.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego

Still running the TFV4, MT,& the Griff on the same RX (i only have one) with no issues since I put heatsinks on the MT & Griff!:headbang:

Reactions: roxynoodle

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Because we're tinkerers! We will keep trying to fix something that's got a small problem that we've conquered elsewhere until we figure it out or use the damn thing for spares! I still have a STM at home that's got a varying OHM thing going on that I swear I'm gonna figure out one of these days! Effed with it a little last night!:headbang:
The rba section correct?

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
My Griffin and troll RDA run great on the rx200 without a heatsink but that tfv4 wouldn't run on it with out one

Now you'll need to scrap the griff and get the 25mm griff for the RX200s. 25mm atties sit so nicely on it.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
Now you'll need to scrap the griff and get the 25mm griff for the RX200s. 25mm atties sit so nicely on it.
More then likely I'll get one as soon as I can get it locally or order online without a pre order. I blow thru a tank of juice in the Griffin really fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread