Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
There's plenty of ocean breeze in Port st Lucie. I'm loving it so far. It's crazy living here after being in Ohio for 31 years

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I bet it's quite a shock living in a tropical area after all those years in Ohio! The closest I've ever been to Port St. Lucie was when I used to go down to Belleglade fishing at the south rim of Lake Okeechobee.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
How close, Roxy? I also lived south of there in Belleview, and west out in a little town of Ft. McCoy, near Silver Springs.

I've only been able to get down there once. I thought it took us about 15 min to drive to Ocala?

Reactions: pwheeler

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
I bet it's quite a shock living in a tropical area after all those years in Ohio! The closest I've ever been to Port St. Lucie was when I used to go down to Belleglade fishing at the south rim of Lake Okeechobee.

It really is a shock, the weather and scenery here is beautiful. We were planning on moving here in a year or two after our vacation here in late September, it just happened to come a lot sooner and I'm glad we came here instead of staying in Ohio.

It's gonna be really hard to go visit in Ohio after living with this weather. Make sure I go back north during the summer so I don't freeze.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
0fb69f98ec3d19dc28705fee80cec97c.jpg

MUTANK SOT
COMES with
Pre made coils
4 post deck/velocity deck (optional)

MUTANK RDTA
COMES with
Velocity style deck
(Bigger airflow)

Although these 2 tanks are very similar physically, there's a big difference in the airflow...
As stated above
AIRFLOW IS THE MAIN DIFFERENTIATOR!!

vape On[emoji100]

XspidermanX

Dec 27, 2015

MUTANK SOT
COMES with
Pre made coils

MUTANK RDTA
COMES with
Velocity style deck
(Bigger airflow)

Although these 2 tanks are very similar physically, there's a big difference in the airflow...
As stated above

Vape On[emoji100]
Looks like the airflow is the same size on both tanks and the 4 post & 2 post decks as well?

dshuld

Jan 7, 2016

MUTANK SOT
COMES with
Pre made coils

MUTANK RDTA
COMES with
Velocity style deck
(Bigger airflow)

As stated above
Vape On[emoji100]

Did they widen the cyclops in the afc and the deck or just the afc? And its hard to tell with the vape bands but are the top of the chimeny sections the same?.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
They widen both...it's not noticeable until you own both!

Vape On[emoji100]
Odd. My black mutank looks the same as your black mutank rdta. Wonder if they just widened it for the black versions in general.

Do you have any calipers to measure the width of the airflow on the black one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread