Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
That's great news, but I'm a bit worried about the reptiles...
I saw that last night. Been keeping an eye on that thread waiting but got some life news that has put my vaping budget even more on hold now. Really wanted the boreas but my daughter has decided she wants to move from NC with her mom to Fl with me at the end of this school year :banana:. So unfortunately atm I cant do as planned and sneak one through the office cause I gotta start getting my spare bedroom ready to be occupied by something more then packed boxes and reptiles lol.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
That's great news, but I'm a bit worried about the reptiles...
We saw a huge dead black rat snake in the road yesterday. Had to of been at least 5 feet long and flat as a pancake. We were out walking the dog when we saw it.

Haven't seen anything else yet but it has only been a week

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Dang, a few years ago a black rat snake got in my house. It was in the bathroom next to the garbage can. And guess where I was when I saw it? Yep, sitting on the throne. Yay!

My cat saw it, too, and took a swipe at it. So I had to toss her out and shut the door. There aren't a lot of things in a bathroom to help one with snake catching. I used the toilet brush to trap its head so icould grab it without getting bitten.

Ran with it out the door and it sprayed some stinky, nasty crap all over me! I didn't know they did that! Ugh!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yep. They have a musk defense mechanism. Either that or he shat all over you.

Yeah, it was a musky,.sewer-like smell. I had a Garter snake when I was a kid. It wasn't poop or pee. It came out in a cloud (like vaping, but nasty).

I'm 1/73rd Asian, we're into that stuff.

1/73? Hmm, better check your math. Must be a power of two since two people are required for procreation :D 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, ....

73 is not a power of two, lmao!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah, it was a musky,.sewer-like smell. I had a Garter snake when I was a kid. It wasn't poop or pee. It came out in a cloud (like vaping, but nasty).

1/73? Hmm, better check your math. Must be a power of two since two people are required for procreation :D 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, ....

73 is not a power of two, lmao!
There you go again, mucking up a great story with reality.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
This thread lik= gawddamn Animal House.

@Bman123 how's Florida?
Amazing, I'm loving it. We have a weimeraner/German short hair pointer mix that's 80lbs. He's a water dog and almost crapped his pants when I cannon balled in the pool while he was in it. It's 80° right now, sure the water was chilly but it was awesome being able to jump in the pool on March 10th. I'd never think that I'd be swimming in march since I lived in North East Ohio for 31 years

c4794425e136dbbf75b00e23b8913d3e.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread