Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
OK so first thought as I go thru my first tank full.
Flavor- way better then I expected, almost as good as my velocity rda

Airflow- its almost a wide open Vape, I really couldn't ask for more airflow.

Building- Deck is fine, easy with the split post design and fits decent sized coils. I did a 5 wrap dual Clapton on a 3mm bit. Clapton wire is 26g core with 32g wrapped around it and it fit just fine.

Filling- Fine with a unicorn bottle, no trouble leaking when I filled it. Closed off the AFC ring and flipped it when I finished tightening the top cap.

Wicking- This thing shines here. Stuff as much cotton in as you can without interfering with the threads. After every hit I see a bunch of air bubbles which is lovely.

Leaking- I haven't had any leaking yet and I'm halfway thru my first tank. Just stuff it with cotton and remember to close the AFC ring when you fill it.

Hit quality- This thing hits like a champ, at 80 watts with my build I can literally hit it til I choke. No problems wicking the coils get plenty of juice flow to them.

Vapor production- thick dense vapor from my homemade 80vg 20pg juice. It does blow big thick clouds which is always satisfying to see as a vaper

Juice consumption- Ha-ha, glad I make my own juice. I'm use to going thru 30ml a day with my aromamizer rdta and I'm sure I'll use just as much here.

Cons- Cannot access the build deck while the tank is full. This is a pain in case you need to get to it if your having issues. If you buy juice this would suck because I'm sure you would waste a good bit.

Design (taking apart)- Was a bit of a pita to take apart the first time, once everything is good and lubes it then it should get better but the first time taking it apart wasn't easy on arthritis hands.

Drip tip- It gets hot up top for me, I am taking really long draws off of it tho and have pretty much chain vaped thru a whole tank already.

Screws- I can see these being a problem for people doing a single strand of wire build. I sure it would choml right thru 24g if you tighten it to much. Luckily I only run Clapton coils so it wasn't a issue for me

I bought the black tank with the red o rings and it came with a blue set as well. The tank looks great on my sigelei 150 watt black box mod. So far I am very happy with this rta, its only the first hour I've had it and this can change but so far so good.

I did look at two of these yesterday and saw half stripped deck screws new out of the package so there might be a issue with QC on these. I'm sure they are churning them out as fast as possible and some stuff might get misses but I didn't buy either of the two I looked at yesterday. The one I got today looked alot better and thats the only reason I bought it

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
66601feab5b1736884423d213419a1de.jpg

16b56bee21abcb523e7609a75054c64d.jpg

I like the color of the tank, the AFC is a matte black and the other metal pieces are shiny.
I forgot I can do pics thru the tapatalk app. Here it is on my black sigelei 150 watt.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread