Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Comparison with my k-box mini/STM and ipv D2/MT-rta.

2s16eki.jpg

Reactions: JimScotty0

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok, up and running. Its on a mech right now until I'm positive there won't be any leaking with those huge wick slots, but I think I'm good.

Build: 28g twisted (2strands), 9 wraps, 2.5mm diameter, duals at about 0.5ohm.

Build quality: pretty good. Chimney threads are a tad crunchy. Mostly clean, but I wash everything anyway.

Flavor: pretty good, but I put a new and cheap juice in just in case I got any leaking. The juice could use some steeping so after a couple of tanks, I'll switch to something else and see what I think of flavor.

Airflow: huge!

Reactions: MMW

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I've decided its trustworthy and am running regulated now. No hints of a gurgle at all. I have two suggestions on your build:

1. Long enough coil to span the entire length of the airhole. That way your wick won't be dribbling any juice down the airhole.

2. Cut your wick tails all the way to the bottoms of the channels and shove the whole thing in :)

Typical top filling:
1. Close afc
2. Fill with needle bottle so air can escape also since it only has one hole for both filling and air displacement.
3. Screw on top cap and flip as you do that last half turn in a continuous motion
4. Open afc while inverted.

Reactions: JimScotty0

Lundude

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
Utah
Well I am completely blown away now! After trying various ways of wicking,I could not get this tank to work right,either I got burnt hits or leaking. I decided to try the scottish roll method. I am sure I even did that wrong because it was so tight getting into the coil I thought there is no way this is going to work, but I went thru with it and holy cow! This tank is blowing me away,very happy vaper here!

Reactions: MMW

Lundude

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
Utah
The black just landed at a few vendors too. Today I think. @Lundude what's your build looking like? Gauge, id.....
I have a 24G 8 wrap 3 mm is around .37 ohm Kanthal only at 40 watts for the juice I am using,it just doesn't taste right any higher for this candy cane juice

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Its not bad :) .Its Ohm Vape's Blue Moo. But, I got it 2 days ago so its very fresh. I can tell though in about 3 weeks it should be good.
Same here. The Blue Moo definitely needed steeping for me. That's where I order most of my juice. The PB&J, Butter Nutter, and Strawberry Shortcake are in my current rotating favorites. I love Ohms Vapes.

I have a 24G 8 wrap 3 mm is around .37 ohm Kanthal only at 40 watts for the juice I am using,it just doesn't taste right any higher for this candy cane juice
Yep. That's my current build and wattage from 40-45. I will be trying some 26ga next.

I love this tank.

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread