Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperVaporBros

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Duluth, MN
The order that I got was sent through EMS. I'm sure yours was sent that way as well. That means you have to sign for the package and the USPS guy will bring it to your door. If you are not home they will leave a slip. I had to go pick mine up at the post office cause I missed the door man. You should check your post office.

I talk to my mail man about every other day he wouldn't stiff us on not leaving a pick up slip, I've been home as well... Like i said EAGERLY awaiting the package

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I talk to my mail man about every other day he wouldn't stiff us on not leaving a pick up slip, I've been home as well... Like i said EAGERLY awaiting the package

I'm sure you've been using the "track and confirm" option to know the status of your package as well. If I had to wait that long I would've gone crazy by now.

But I would still have my penstyle batteries mini batteries to keep me sane. In about six months from now when you forget all about it, the package will arrive at your door.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
It'd probably be a good idea to double check the packing checklist and add "spring for extended cup" to it. The two batteries fit well, but the single extended batt is a good 5cm short. :)

I've gone and stolen one from a flashlight, but it was kinda annoying to have to do it.

Either way, it looks good and it vapes like a friggin train. ++happy.

Yes, thank goodness for those old flashlites,

thanks for being a good sport and ripping flashlite apart - :)

some of the springs are being missed,

I appreciate you finding this easy solution,

and YES- YES-YES- doesn't she just smoke like an old steam train !!!!!

amazing huh.

and throat is real good too with my fav liquid.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm sure you've been using the "track and confirm" option to know the status of your package as well. If I had to wait that long I would've gone crazy by now.

But I would still have my penstyle batteries mini batteries to keep me sane. In about six months from now when you forget all about it, the package will arrive at your door.

Yeah.... 6 months won't exactly cut it on this order.. it had 240ish ml of juice 4 kits and my indulgence!!!

ooooooh -- SS -- you are a big teaser-- stoppitt!!!!!!!

you are making him nervous !!!!!!
8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o

SuperVaporBros

please dont panic,

what is order number please--

when was it shipped out to you?

how long has it been in transit ?

have you tracked it -- where is it right now??

give me this and I will try some lil tricks from my side

either way --- we will fix it -----
--:)

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
My First Vaping Review !! :D:D

Yes everybody, I finally received my two Indulgences. :p

First off I'd like to thank East Mall for there fine customer service !! :thumbs:

The indulgent comes in a beautiful reusable sturdy cardboard box with a magnetic hinged top .

Now granted one of my indulgence boxes was pretty banged up in shipping.:evil:

Due to the excellent packing, content damage was minimal. ;)

The shipping box looks like it was used as a football or they set a car on top of my package. (one end was completely crushed )

Now I know why it took so long! The postman was ashamed to deliver it.:-x

Enough about my damaged shipping box. :mad:

I'm here to give a review about my indulgence not the Postal Service. (thank goodness)

I would hate to have my first review be negative, but quite the reverse it is very positive. :)

I put my indulgence together, everything fit perfectly !!

I charge my (protected) batteries !!

I screwed on my 801 atty, and filled my cartridge with juice !!:cool:

I took a deep drag while simultaneously pushing my button.

NO VAPOR !!!:-x :-x @#%$*%

I tried a second atty and battery!!
STILL NO VAPOR !! :-x

I got my second indulgence out of its box, install my 801 atty and charged (protected) battery.

I took a deep drag while simultaneously pushing my button.

DAMN !! (can I say that without getting in trouble ?) The vapor and throat hit about knocked me down !!:D

I was using juicy juice piña colada (36mg). ( Plug, maybe I will get a discount on my next juice order.:D:D ( Hint, Hint ) ;);)

I have been vaping constantly since 5 PM Eastern time yesterday ( It has been 24 hr with 15hr of that being vaping time), the throat hit and vapor has remained constant with the same (protected) battery !! :) (I'm a hard-core vapor addic and vape continuously when I'm awake.;)

Now, a little bit about the indulgence look and feel.

The indulgence in my opinion is very well designed and built.

The indulgence has a very sturdy feel and weight and it is very well machined for its price.

The switch has a very nice feel and nice sturdy clicking sound when pressed.

How would I rate the indulgence on a scale of 0 to 10 with 10 being the best?
8+ (I never gave anything or anybody a 10) (unless it's a pretty girl in a bikini on the beach):rolleyes:

Would I recommend the indulgence ?
Most definitely.

As for my indulgence with the bad switch.
I think this is a isolated occurrence and most likely resulted from the mishandling of my package in transit.
The indulgence with the bad switch was in the box that was pretty well crushed along with 2 801 attys.

East Mall, I give you thumbs up !!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sorry for this review being so blunt and dry, but I'm an engineer what can you expect !!:D:D it's hard for me to write a review without getting scientific and boring. Besides, the bottom line and fact is that East Mall has a very fine product here. :)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My First Vaping Review !! :D:D

Thank you for a very nice review,

I like that you explained your joy at receiving it all in the first place, ---

we can all relate to this massive anticipation build up being finally released as you grab the box in your greedy lil hands and race to your secret place to claw at the tape and rip it to pieces eagerly grasping at the contents nestled within ......

with exited moans, and small crys of excitement escaping our raw dry throats as our ogling eyes fixate on the small but beautiful parts within,

our eager fingers trembling as we grasp each piece to examine it close to our red and excited faces................

with shaking hands and trembling fingers we put our parts together ---

we vape ------- and we find our bliss at last --- !!!!!!!!

:pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread