Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmYard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Van,B.C./ blaine,WA
@FarmYard

I talked to David and he said "Passthrough and carrying case will be a litlle late, at least 2 weeks, or most possible after Chinese new year" that was a week ago.

If your looking for the Indulgence the silver model and the 18650 cup is available.

i tried to buy one but the sleeve to make it 6v is out of stock.

i wonder when they are going to be in stock again?

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
i tried to buy one but the sleeve to make it 6v is out of stock.

i wonder when they are going to be in stock again?

This is a new product and as such not all the options and models have been released yet. David is working on the 6v option but it's not ready for release yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Are the units ready for shipment? I kinda skipped through the post.Also for the 6v model do I just add the options? and finally are the PT' avaialable? Is there a complete kit available at 6v with PT? i KINDA GOT CONFUSED GOING THRU THE DROP DOWN BOXES MAYBE THE ITEMS WEREN'T AVAILABLE. tHANKS FOR TAKING THE TO REPLY IF POSSIBLE. i'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A 6V MOD WITH THE ABILITY TO USE A pt THAT FITS WITHIN MY DISABILITY BUDGET. OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i thought we can use the any extended cup and just add the 6v batteries

thats what di has been saying for the last month.

you can buy the indulgence with the 3.7 extended cup and use that for 6 v with 6v batteries.

I think that some peeps has been saying that the 3.7v extended batty cup can be used for the 6v option by using your own 2 x 3.0 volts battys to = 6v with it

I have not recommended you to do this,
cos we would prefer to sell you fully protected battys with our extended cup for 6Volts vaping.

however -----
some of you have decided to try it with your own 3 Volts battys, --

this is your choice of course.:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Are the units ready for shipment?

Silver 3.7 volts kit is available in shop

I kinda skipped through the post.Also for the 6v model do I just add the options? and finally are the PT' avaialable? Is there a complete kit available at 6v with PT?

no, not yet

i KINDA GOT CONFUSED GOING THRU THE DROP DOWN BOXES MAYBE THE ITEMS WEREN'T AVAILABLE. tHANKS FOR TAKING THE TO REPLY IF POSSIBLE. i'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A 6V MOD WITH THE ABILITY TO USE A pt THAT FITS WITHIN MY DISABILITY BUDGET. OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS!

this will do it a few weeks

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
yes, hunny, and the line starts right behind me !!!!!!!!!:)

Hey now, I can do this, helluva good view from here anyhow.:shock::shock: Better watch me though, if your not looking closely, i may just snatch that endulgence from you.. take a couple vapes, and set it back where I got it :w00t:
Hope you have some good flavors in there when I get it..........
:pervy::pervy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hey now, I can do this, helluva good view from here anyhow.:shock::shock: Better watch me though, if your not looking closely, i may just snatch that endulgence from you.. take a couple vapes, and set it back where I got it :w00t:
Hope you have some good flavors in there when I get it..........
:pervy::pervy:

hahaha, OK,
now just remember --
Look with your eyes - and not your hands -- back there !!!!!!-8-o8-o

I am always watching you closely !!!!!!!!:pervy::pervy::pervy:

Yes, my flavas are the best, warm feelings, and intense tastes....
:hubba::hubba:

Last edited:

cerios

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Ohio,USA
yes, hunny, and the line starts right behind me !!!!!!!!!:)

I saw another thread where someone whined so much while waiting for their mod they were moved to the front of the line just to shut them up,hey it's worth a shot :evil:

animals_121.gif
babies_111.gif
babies_140.gif
faces_45.gif
smiles_76.gif

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA

I think that some peeps has been saying that the 3.7v extended batty cup can be used for the 6v option by using your own 2 x 3.0 volts battys to = 6v with it

I have not recommended you to do this,
cos we would prefer to sell you fully protected battys with our extended cup for 6Volts vaping.

however -----
some of you have decided to try it with your own 3 Volts battys, --

this is your choice of course.:)

My replacement Indulgence arrived today with the new 'regular' cup and the new 'extended' cup. What I bought as an 'extended' cup said it was for a 3.7v battery and the 18650 battery works just fine.

BUT while the site lists a 6v extended cup, I don't think it has ever been in stock.

Now some people say they have used 2 CR123a 3v batteries in the 'extended cup'. I have protected CR123a 3v batteries, so I've tried them in the extended cup.

So what is the difference between using the current extended cup with two protected 3v batteries and the 6v extended cup that isn't available yet? Is that one supposed to be able to use 2 3.7v protected batteries which are called 16340's and sometimes called CR123a 3.7v batteries?

Or is it that the original extended cup didn't have a spring and therefore would not necessarily have worked with 2 3v batteries because the 3v or 3.7v batteries of that size have length tolerances of plus or minus .5 mm? So that now the 3.7v extended cup that has a spring is identical to what was intended as a 6v extended cup? I'm confused!

BTW, having tried my Indulgence at 3.7v with the standard cup, the 3.7v with the extended cup and 6v with the extended cup, the performance is comparable to what I get using an Xhaler or a Chuck at 3.7v and at 6v. (or actually it's comparable to the Chuck at 3.7v - the Xhaler is a little 'weaker' at 3.7 v - but a lot stronger than another 3.7v mod that I own.

For me, running at 6 v on the Indulgence, the Chuck or the Xhaler works fine for a few minutes, but then the vapor gets too hot and harsh for me - and that's with only holding the button for 1-2 seconds. And I suspect if I held the button for longer than 1-2 seconds, I'd pop another atomizer - I popped a lot of atomizers learning to hold the button for only that very short period of time, where I can hold it much longer at 3.7v without the vapor getting too hot or the atomizer burning out.

So, for me, I generally prefer vaping at 3.7 volts over vaping at 6 volts - but there are some times I DO want the effect of 6v for the relatively short time until it gets too hot for me.

Also BTW, I DO like the 6v vaping better with an HV atomizer than with a standard atomizer, and I'm far less likely to burn out an HV atomizer than a regular atomizer at 6 v.

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
Hope you all don't mind, just wanted to stop in and read your posts.
I've been dealing with East Mall since June of 09 for all my 501 needs.
I do have to say they have top notch customer service and I never had an issue with them.

They go above and beyond in my opinion with their customer service and satisfaction.

I have read all of your reviews on the Indulgence and have finally decided to stop procrastinating and made the plunge. LOl

I ordered two complete sets with extended cups, and extra batteries last week and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

I wanted to thank everyone here for there reviews and to say keep up the good work East Mall you have a dedicated customer in me.

roog

Jan 26, 2010
Virginia, US
I'm a very satisfied, long-time East Mall customer but haven't posted here before. I just ordered the Indulgence and the extended cup. Should have them in about a week. Seeing that EM is still having problems getting the 16340 batteries I've been searching for an alternative source.

I found this vendor (dinodirect.com) here in the US. They have a large selection of both protected and unprotected 16340 batteries and offer free worldwide shipping. Great prices too! I haven't ordered from them before but plan to do so soon.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Is it possible to get the charger used with the indulgence with an Australian plug? I really want one LOL. Just need to convince the wife I deserve it.:p

You should ask that question to East Mall directly. If they don't have them then I'm more than sure that you could just easily buy one of those plug converters. Or look up a battery charger on the net with the Australian plugs. Make sure the charger is for the right kind/type of batteries if you take that route, and always use protected batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread