Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Is it possible to get the charger used with the indulgence with an Australian plug? I really want one LOL. Just need to convince the wife I deserve it.:p

You should ask that question to East Mall directly. If they don't have them then I'm more than sure that you could just easily buy one of those plug converters. Or look up a battery charger on the net with the Australian plugs. Make sure the charger is for the right kind/type of batteries if you take that route, and always use protected batteries.

Darkmonk-- the advice given here by Sad society is excellent

exactly what I will tell you also --

get a universal ac plug adapter, from K mart --
only a few dollars and worth its weight in gold -------

And always use protected battys -------

well done SS --- :)

BulletTooth

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Just recieved my Indulgence in the mail. Second purchase through Eastmall and it's always fast. The only problem I had last time was with the packaging, but that has changed. This thing is packaged wonderfully. I'm very impressed with it. It comes in a nice box with foam and everything placed. The only thing I think should change is the addition of a user manual. Just so us newbs can rest assured we're doing it right. Although I think I can figure it out.

All of the adapters fit nice and snug, and the atty fits perfect on the adapter. I'm just waiting on these batteries to charge so I can start puffing away. I'll come back to review how it vapes!

Thanks Eastmall...pleasure doing biz!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thank You Di, I try to help whenever I can without steering people in the wrong direction. Do they have K-marts in Australia?

Yes thanks SS

you are a big help, we are blessed with many good and helpful members here in east mall forum, you are all kind and generous with your help and advice for each other, it is a pleasure to host this forum for you all.

and Yes, we have K Marts in Australia.
:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just recieved my Indulgence in the mail. Second purchase through Eastmall and it's always fast. The only problem I had last time was with the packaging, but that has changed. This thing is packaged wonderfully. I'm very impressed with it. It comes in a nice box with foam and everything placed. The only thing I think should change is the addition of a user manual. Just so us newbs can rest assured we're doing it right. Although I think I can figure it out.

All of the adapters fit nice and snug, and the atty fits perfect on the adapter. I'm just waiting on these batteries to charge so I can start puffing away. I'll come back to review how it vapes!

Thanks Eastmall...pleasure doing biz!

Glad it got there quick

happy you like it

thrilled to have your review soon,

thankyou ...........
:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I got the Indulgence that I ordered for my friend today. It looks perfect. I am well pleased. I do have one question though. The extender cup doesn't have a spring. Are you supposed to use the spring from the small cup? It isn't easy to move it back and forth. I am going to try to find a cheap flashlight and get the spring off it. Other than that it looks like a nice gift. I would be thrilled with it for a gift anyway. Thank you for this great product.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I got the Indulgence that I ordered for my friend today. It looks perfect. I am well pleased. I do have one question though. The extender cup doesn't have a spring. Are you supposed to use the spring from the small cup? It isn't easy to move it back and forth. I am going to try to find a cheap flashlight and get the spring off it. Other than that it looks like a nice gift. I would be thrilled with it for a gift anyway. Thank you for this great product.

Hi stornmy
I think the spring should be in the extended cup
I am sure my small cup fits perfectly the batteru without the spring and I only got a spring when I got the larger cup for my 18650 batty

I am so happy that you like it,
you are such a kind an d generous soul,

a person is blessed to be counted as your friend

I thank god I am blessed as such .

Indulgence Review

Last summer I had been lurking on ECF for several months and decided to take the plunge into vaping. I purchased an 801 from Bestecig with a bunch of atomizers and went to town. The setup worked like a charm and I broke my two pack a day for twenty years smoking habit cold turkey for around a month. When I left China to return to the States for a month I had battery problems and lapsed back into my habit. Returning to China was no helped as smokes are 75 cents a pack here.

Hopefully I returned each week to this forum to see what was new as the 801 was no longer fresh and could not overcome my addiction. I jealously watched as the 5 and 6 volt models came onto the market and read with envy the reviews of those vaping the chuck, protégé, gg, etc. Despite my faith in those models, I never ordered them for two reasons. One, I doubted they would ship to me in China as I believed they would suspect I was somebody looking to reverse engineer. Two I knew that the Chinese would eventually make a high voltage mod that I could order locally.

Bang!. Eastmall steps up to the plate with the Indulgence. I read and waited as I observed them sorting out their initial glitches and gained confidence in their customer service and David Yang as I read comments on the board. I called David last week and told him what I wanted and that I didn’t wish to use Paypal. He emailed me a quote and I walked to the corner bank to wire him the funds in Chinese currency. No receipt or invoice asked for by me. I trusted him on the basis of the EFC comments and my conversation with him in English and Mandarin. Five days later my order showed up and my review follows.

My indulgence came with the kit and extra chargers and batteries along with the extender cup. And what an extension it is. This thing is big and solid, yet not so much so to be unwieldy. Unlike the earlier models, the atomizer and adapter screwed together solidly and securely. I purchased 3 HV atomizers and they are nicely engraved on the base to distinguish them from my old ones. Dropped some of my 8 month old juice in and began the experiment.

Construction – Solid. The button seems durable and there are no squeaks, rattles or wiggles.
Vaping – Strange. I can’t taste the flavor. I have four bottles of different juices left over from Bestecig. The ink on the bottles is worn off and I don’t know which is which when I look at them, or when vaping them. I just get a mouth full of harsh vapor. To be fair, this is not a problem with the indulgence in my view. Either the juice is old, or more likely, my taste buds are shot from two decades of Chinese smokes. Whatever strange, harsh flavors I have they do give me the necessary throat hit.

Also, this thing produces a lot of vapor. Oddly enough major vapor is inhaled but little is exhaled. I don’t know where it goes but it does no get exhaled. If I vape like a pipe or cigar smoker I see clouds in front of me. Inhale and exhale and I become a vapor eating fiend I guess.

I am very pleased with both the product and Eastmall’s service. I bought this thing to stop lung cancer, not make a fashion statement and it seems to be doing the job. Much better in fact than the 801 at 3.7 volts. The high voltage atomizers work well.I recommend it to those seeking an inexpensive and apparently reliable high voltage vaping device. On other things I recommend ignoring me as my taste buds are shot and I seem to suck up vapor faster then George Hamilton soaking up sun rays. I am a walking aberration.

Bottom line. Two thumbs up for the product and the people.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thank You for the review Clueless in China.

I am still eagerly waiting for mine to arrive. You mentioned that you tasted no flavor, and that you are vaping at high voltage. I have never used high voltage, but I have read reviews about it.

Some say that vaping at a higher voltage can take away the flavor of the juice a bit. There are some suppliers that sell higher voltage juice. I'm guessing that high voltage juice just means stronger flavored juice.

Again thank you for the review.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Clueless in China

what a beautiful review,

a bit of a story of your history,
a bit of a funny thrown in,

and a very nice review of Indulgence and David Yang.

thank you for the nice words about David,
anyone who has got to know him will agree with your assessment of him.

Your review of Indulgence is natural and to the point without being too flowery and it smacks of an honesty, that other members will appreciate.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for us,

and good luck with vaping and kicking the old habit.:)

To be honest I couldn't get any flavor at 3.7 with the 801 model either. With the Indulgence I get the same lack of flavor, but with more vapor and throat hit.

One more thing. When I spoke with David Yang on the phone he mentioned that he was waiting for some non-counterfeit batteries so my order might be delayed one day. If you live in China, you know that counterfeit batteries (either recycled or actually non-protected) are a very real issues and I was struck that he admitted his problems. This is one of the reasons why I sent payment with no proof and few worries.

Regarding the juice. I will be draining my current juice supply and then trying some from Eastmall. This will put the taste buds issue to bed. It can't be worse and it might be better.

Also, I stupidly keep forgetting to press the button and trying to draw on this thing like my 801 on a passthrough. Muscle memory I guess.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
To be honest I couldn't get any flavor at 3.7 with the 801 model either. With the Indulgence I get the same lack of flavor, but with more vapor and throat hit.

One more thing. When I spoke with David Yang on the phone he mentioned that he was waiting for some non-counterfeit batteries so my order might be delayed one day. If you live in China, you know that counterfeit batteries (either recycled or actually non-protected) are a very real issues and I was struck that he admitted his problems. This is one of the reasons why I sent payment with no proof and few worries.

Regarding the juice. I will be draining my current juice supply and then trying some from Eastmall. This will put the taste buds issue to bed. It can't be worse and it might be better.

Also, I stupidly keep forgetting to press the button and trying to draw on this thing like my 801 on a passthrough. Muscle memory I guess.

I am sure you will find your Bliss with new juice,
and re-awakened taste buds,

I love mine, and the taste is great,
with so much vapor, I am loving this-----:)

hahahaha, yes, I find myself doing the ---

don't press button and suck thing as well,

got used to the auto passthru -----

aaaah well, I am learning slowly ----:)

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
how long did it take to receve ur oder

I placed an order with Eastmall on Jan. 23rd and recieved it in California on Jan. 29th. It could be a little longer if your in the middle of the U.S.

Thank You Eastmall for making such a great product...The Indulgence. It is awesome!

Last edited:

SuperVaporBros

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Duluth, MN
I placed an order with Eastmall on Jan. 23rd and recieved it in California on Jan. 29th. It could be a little longer if your in the middle of the U.S.

Thank You Eastmall for making such a great product...The Indulgence. It is awesome!

Mine was processed on Jan 7th... Still have not seen it :(! I eagerly await the mail man each day tho!!! :p

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yes, hang in there guys,

sometimes they (customs) let em thru real quick

other times they like to sit on some for a while---

just come in here and talk and play with us, we will hold your hand and keep you entertained till it shows up,

:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

thank you so much all you - got yours guys -

for coming in to encourage the - still waitin' for mine - guys --
:):)

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
The order that I got was sent through EMS. I'm sure yours was sent that way as well. That means you have to sign for the package and the USPS guy will bring it to your door. If you are not home they will leave a slip. I had to go pick mine up at the post office cause I missed the door man. You should check your post office.

sperex

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
It'd probably be a good idea to double check the packing checklist and add "spring for extended cup" to it. The two batteries fit well, but the single extended batt is a good 5cm short. :)

I've gone and stolen one from a flashlight, but it was kinda annoying to have to do it.

Either way, it looks good and it vapes like a friggin train. ++happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread