Inflation

Status
Not open for further replies.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Inflation of claims, both for how cartridges perform and the recommended retail price of kits are getting out of hand.

These people reckon that the recommended retail price of a kit is $199 and that one cartridge is equivalent to 2 packs of dead leaf cigarettes.

I have no idea if their product is any good, but even if it is I'd be very reluctant to buy from anyone who makes such ludicrous claims.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Inflation of claims, both for how cartridges perform and the recommended retail price of kits are getting out of hand.

These people reckon that the recommended retail price of a kit is $199 and that one cartridge is equivalent to 2 packs of dead leaf cigarettes.

I have no idea if their product is any good, but even if it is I'd be very reluctant to buy from anyone who makes such ludicrous claims.
So say we all strayling.....hopefuly those new to the forum will do their homework before investing their hard earned dollars on above said kits. It sure helped me decide which e-cig to buy! It pays to shop around first:) The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread