Infrequently asked questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot. I have been reading into some of the other info members have pointed me towards and realise the folly of my logic based on purely on my ignorance to the variety of models available. I had assumed that the popular e-cig brands out there have already set a market standard insofar as models and compatability. Gazing at the list of different models available it reminds me of the days of the first cell phones and chargers.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
thanks a lot. I have been reading into some of the other info members have pointed me towards and realise the folly of my logic based on purely on my ignorance to the variety of models available. I had assumed that the popular e-cig brands out there have already set a market standard insofar as models and compatability. Gazing at the list of different models available it reminds me of the days of the first cell phones and chargers.

Unfortunately, it'll be a while till that changes. Really some big corporations will have to get involved. At this point, I think they're still sitting on the sidelines waiting for the regulatory environment to solidify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread