Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I love change. Actually no I don’t but that’s the Taurus earth sign in me. Change is scary but I’m sometimes pretty quick with picking up new technologies. Here comes the “however” bit…. If I was even slightly computer illiterate or flummoxed easily I’d give up with this site. I’m hopelessly lost. Seems easy things should be easy and difficult things well… more difficult. But this format has it all turned upside down. Maybe there’s too much information for it to sync with so quickly. I hope. And maybe it’s just my old senile style brain cells.

But thank you to everyone who put many obvious hours into. I do appreciate each and everyone of you

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hey Sara
There is still some re-arranging / organizing to be done that you will like so hang in there. - it won't be so upside down.
And yep we all have some different functions to get used to. Even our Staff stuff is different ! Got to get a new auto pilot kicked in :)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    At it's core, not much has changed. It only seems that way.

Take the time to look around. Click here, click there. Hover over this, hover over that. What does this do? What does that do? That's how you get used to a new site. You can't do this in real life in most cases, but you can here on ECF. You aren't going to break anything or p-ss anyone off. Just take the time to look around.

Websites must change. They must maintain security so when the software they use becomes insecure and no longer support, it has to be upgraded. ECF doesn't have the cashola to build a customized site. That's for the big dog$. Hell even some of the big dog$ use off-the-shelf scripts like xenforo. It really is the best forum script on the planet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread