Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways!!! Share your story and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
UXBV.gif

LOOKY - LOOKY - SEE WHAT ALREADY SHOWED UP THIS MORNING . . .
GracefulWelloffConure-max-1mb.gif

cIm8A0R.jpg

xHDrGFe.jpg

Give "Me" a couple of weeks or so to give it a run for it's money and I leave a review for anyone that is interested . . . :D
Just Sayin'. . . ;)

Last edited:

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I don't understand it. I live in Louisiana and nothing vape related is banned here as far as I know. I can't figure out on what basis is it being held up. Sigh. Now I'm starting to get bummed out.

Same here, and to be honest, I am not even sure that is going on with me because I don't have a tracking number. I just feel that I should have gotten it by now and something really weird seems to be going on. I'm not experiencing a ban either. I am trying to get a tracking number, and if I do find out that my package has been intercepted, I WILL be calling the FDA and Department of Agriculture.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Same here, and to be honest, I am not even sure that is going on with me because I don't have a tracking number. I just feel that I should have gotten it by now and something really weird seems to be going on. I'm not experiencing a ban either. I am trying to get a tracking number, and if I do find out that my package has been intercepted, I WILL be calling the FDA and Department of Agriculture.
Hi Lisa, i actually had sent you an email about the tracking number on Nov.6th. Please check your email, maybe it is in your spam folder.

Reactions: Uncle

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Mines being held up. This is the message I got from ups - Your package is being processed for submission to the FDA or Department of Agriculture.
I don't understand. I'm praying i still get it!
Not saying that I know anything for a fact but I did read an article that said they we're inspecting mail to try to find the chain of "illegal vape items" I don't know what the heck that is supposed to mean I'm assuming it means.... what they have now mostly concluded at the CDC and the rest of us concluded three months back ...vitamin E acetate. They probably don't really know the difference between a mod and vape juice LOL. Anyways if that's the case they should send it through. But of course the FDA does things in their time again I don't know any of this for a fact it was literally just an article that I read on here. That makes me nervous cuz I won a prize as well I sure hope it gets through considering there is no Vape ban whatsoever in Florida other than you can't do it in the workplace.. and I sure hope it gets through to you as well.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
According to UPS live chat my package cleared customs and should be on the way. I'm not holding my breath cause they didn't seem to know what they were talking about. I'll update when I know if I'm getting it or not.
Oh that sounds a bit promising. I think what I mentioned above was a bit dramatic because I've looked into it further cuz now I'm worried about my package LOL but apparently if something comes in to mail services and the border patrol goes over it and they believe that it's something regulated by the FDA then it goes to the FDA and they check it out to make sure there's nothing illegal and so long as everything passes it gets sent straight to you. So it's basically if the Department of Homeland Security doesn't have jurisdiction over it and they're unsure they send it to the FDA for another screening and that's what sounds like may have happened. Please keep me updated because if something like this is happening and theyre keeping people's mail at the very least I want to be able to write a letter about it to someone to say how disgusted I am

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Anise & @AvaOrchid. . .

FYI: It seems both Governments (China & USA) are taking their time inspecting items being shipped . . . As an example this is the detailed info that I got while tracking a package from China that was sent express to "Me":

11/12/2019 4:33 A.M.-A late flight has caused a delay. We will update the delivery date as soon as possible.
11/12/2019 4:04 A.M.Louisville, KY, United StatesDeparture Scan
11/12/2019 2:42 A.M.Louisville, KY, United StatesImport Scan
11/12/2019 2:21 A.M.-We've submitted documentation to a Government agency and are awaiting a response. / Brokerage released the package. It will be processed through a clearing agency before final release to UPS.
11/12/2019 2:16 A.M.-We've submitted documentation to a Government agency and are awaiting a response.
11/12/2019 2:16 A.M.-Your package is being processed for submission to the FDA or Department of Agriculture. / Brokerage released the package. It will be processed through a clearing agency before final release to UPS.
11/12/2019 12:12 A.M.Louisville, KY, United StatesArrival Scan
11/11/2019 8:31 P.M.-Your package is being processed for submission to the FDA or Department of Agriculture.
Past Event Cleared Customs
Cleared Customs 11/11/2019 3:54 P.M.
11/11/2019 3:00 P.M.Anchorage, AK, United StatesDeparture Scan
11/11/2019 12:43 P.M.Anchorage, AK, United StatesArrival Scan
Oh and the Package was sent from China: 11/09/2019 8:16 P.M.
Hope this information is somewhat helpful . . . Innokin has always come through, especially any time I was lucky enough to WIN a prize . . . IMHO - "Your" packages will eventually arrive soon, just be a little more patient . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anise

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Hope this information is somewhat helpful . . . Innokin has always come through, especially any time I was lucky enough to WIN a prize . . . IMHO - "Your" packages will eventually arrive soon, just be a little more patient . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Very helpful and encouraging! Thank you!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My package was delivered! Now I have to wait till Friday to pick it up from my sister. If I have packages delivered to my house they get stolen so I use her address. Unfortunately she lives an hour away so we try to pick up a few things at one time.
Anyway the good news is UPS says its delivered!!!! :)

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Congratulations that everything went well in the end.
I got a call here in Germany from UPS today, that i should send them infos about whats in the package, since the customs won't believe that it's only 11$ as it is labeled. Never had something like this before whenever i got something per dhl from China to Germany, such small things normally just went through without checking them. Will see how it goes, since i would have to pay import taxes on things over ~29$. Not sure about what UPS is doing there ^^

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I think something really funky is going on with vape packages.

I got my kit - YAY! - butttt...some items were missing from the box.

Innokin Adept Zlide kit *1; Got this!!! (Most important item and one I will cherish!)
Innokin Zenith Tank *1; This was not in the package
Innokin Z-coils *5 This was not in the package
Innokin T-shirt *1; This was and I will wear it!
Innokin Cap *1; This was and I will wear it!
Innokin Paper Bag *1 This wasn't
Innokin Metal Key Chain& Bottle Opener AIO *1 This wasn't :(
IMG_20191114_194907513.jpg

I am dying to try the Zenith tank because I've heard really good things about the coils and the tank, so that was disappointing. The KEY CHAIN??!! Maybe I'm weird but right now I want to flaunt the fact that I vape. I was really sad that my little key chain wasn't there.

But the most important thing WAS in the box and that is my beautiful new Adept (which is charging as we speak). I can't wait to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread