Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways!!! Share your story and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Congratulations that everything went well in the end.
I got a call here in Germany from UPS today, that i should send them infos about whats in the package, since the customs won't believe that it's only 11$ as it is labeled. Never had something like this before whenever i got something per dhl from China to Germany, such small things normally just went through without checking them. Will see how it goes, since i would have to pay import taxes on things over ~29$. Not sure about what UPS is doing there ^^

I don't know what the problem is with UPS but they sure do seem to have it out for vape packages lately. It just seems like they are doing everything possible to harass vendors and purchasers no matter where they live in the world. I'm sorry you are having a hard time and I hope that they release your package to you.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I think something really funky is going on with vape packages.

I got my kit - YAY! - butttt...some items were missing from the box.

Innokin Adept Zlide kit *1; Got this!!! (Most important item and one I will cherish!)
Innokin Zenith Tank *1; This was not in the package
Innokin Z-coils *5 This was not in the package
Innokin T-shirt *1; This was and I will wear it!
Innokin Cap *1; This was and I will wear it!
Innokin Paper Bag *1 This wasn't
Innokin Metal Key Chain& Bottle Opener AIO *1 This wasn't :( View attachment 851987

I am dying to try the Zenith tank because I've heard really good things about the coils and the tank, so that was disappointing. The KEY CHAIN??!! Maybe I'm weird but right now I want to flaunt the fact that I vape. I was really sad that my little key chain wasn't there.

But the most important thing WAS in the box and that is my beautiful new Adept (which is charging as we speak). I can't wait to try it!
I'm glad you got your kit and sorry some things were missing. I pick mine up tomorrow so we'll see what I ended up getting.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA

Innokin Adept Zlide kit *1; Got this!!! (Most important item and one I will cherish!)
Innokin Metal Key Chain& Bottle Opener AIO *1 This wasn't :( View attachment 851987

I am dying to try the Zenith tank because I've heard really good things about the coils and the tank, so that was disappointing. The KEY CHAIN??!! Maybe I'm weird but right now I want to flaunt the fact that I vape. I was really sad that my little key chain wasn't there.

But the most important thing WAS in the box and that is my beautiful new Adept (which is charging as we speak). I can't wait to try it!
That is crazy. Are you going to try and find out what in the world went on and why things are missing from your mail I can't imagine what business the post or whomever has with your tank and your coils and keychain..I mean that's just darn weird.

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
That is crazy. Are you going to try and find out what in the world went on and why things are missing from your mail I can't imagine what business the post or whomever has with your tank and your coils and key chain..I mean that's just darn weird

I'm not sure where I would even start for something like that, and truth be told -- I'm kind of worn out from it. It is weird and it gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because it feels really off and also very disturbing..But I am hearing all kinds of stories about mail and packages across platforms, so I am surprised but not surprised. I've got more packages coming too, so I am really holding my breath. It seems like the USPS isn't as funky and I haven't had any problems with Fed-Ex either. UPS seems like the main culprit. I could be wrong about that, but their name just keeps coming up.

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm not sure where I would even start for something like that, and truth be told -- I'm kind of worn out from it. It is weird and it gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because it feels really off and also very disturbing..But I am hearing all kinds of stories about mail and packages across platforms, so I am surprised but not surprised. I've got more packages coming too, so I am really holding my breath. It seems like the USPS isn't as funky and I haven't had any problems with Fed-Ex either. UPS seems like the main culprit. I could be wrong about that, but their name just keeps coming up.
I understand sometimes things like that aren't worth the headache. Youve got to pick and choose your battles :) I am glad that at least you got your mod

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I understand sometimes things like that aren't worth the headache. Youve got to pick and choose your battles :) I am glad that at least you got your mod

I am thrilled that I have my mod. I have a couple more shipments coming from China by way of USPS and I am paying close attention to those, but right now it's feeling to me like UPS, in particular, is targeting vape packages from overseas. I don't know if they are doing this to domestic shipments, but as far as I am concerned, they have permanently lost my business. And I do plan on calling them to explain exactly why I will no longer be using them.

• Agree
Reactions: AvaOrchid

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I'm pretty sure I got everything. I got the mod, the zlide tank, the tshirt (too small to fit me :( ), the hat (this I can wear), the paper bag and.......the keychain! I'm not positive but I think I got an extra tank. One that came in the kit and a black one packaged separately. I can't wait to try the mod!

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

Hey, sorry to tell you that only the winners on the Innokin official Instagram and Facebook and Twitter will get the whole Adept Prize pack on this Bus campaign giveaway this time, cause we don't have enough campaign accessories for all the platforms that we held the giveaway. We tried to giving back more things to the community and we held giveaways on different forums and social media with the hope of hearing more good stories from you. Anyway, I have checked that you are one of the winner from Innokin subreddit, that's why you just got the Adept kit and cap and t-shirt. Hope you understand and check the giveaway thread that you have joined. Thank you.

Last edited:

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Hey, sorry to tell you that only the winners on the Innokin official Instagram and Facebook and Twitter will get the whole Adept Prize pack on this Bus campaign giveaway this time, cause we don't have enough campaign accessories for all the platforms that we held the giveaway. We tried to giving back more things to the community and we held giveaways on different forums and social media with the hope of hearing more good stories from you. Anyway, I have checked that you are one of the winner from Innokin subreddit, that's why you just got the Adept kit and cap and t-shirt. Hope you understand and check the giveaway thread that you have joined. Thank you.

I'll tell you a good story...I got my beautiful Adept mod yesterday - just in time to wear to my new (vape friendly) job I actually walked in wearing my Innokin shirt and my new boss looked up and said, "I smell coffee..did you bring coffee?" And I said, "No, sorry. That's my vape." My favorite flavor of the moment is a caramel cappuccino with toasted almond blend I make myself. It smells and tastes AMAZING. I actually lost the mod for a minute there because most of the people in the room are only familiar with Juul pods. It was awesome to have an opportunity to use that device to help clear up some misconceptions about vaping.

I am absolutely thrilled with what I have because guess what?! I have a second great story. The people I live with are smokers who are all talking about the wonderful smell in the hall outside my room. Now they see me walking around with my Innokin mods and when I came home tonight, one of them agreed to try vaping if I could find a decent kit for him. Of ALL the people I know who smoke, I never would have guessed that he would have any curiosity or thoughts of switching at all. So that's two in one day! I feel like I'm on a little bit of a roll here - and guess who made that possible? You did.

All of the rest was simple confusion (and possibly a little paranoia) and I am glad you cleared that up. :)

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'll tell you a good story...I got my beautiful Adept mod yesterday - just in time to wear to my new (vape friendly) job I actually walked in wearing my Innokin shirt and my new boss looked up and said, "I smell coffee..did you bring coffee?" And I said, "No, sorry. That's my vape." My favorite flavor of the moment is a caramel cappuccino with toasted almond blend I make myself. It smells and tastes AMAZING. I actually lost the mod for a minute there because most of the people in the room are only familiar with Juul pods. It was awesome to have an opportunity to use that device to help clear up some misconceptions about vaping.

I am absolutely thrilled with what I have because guess what?! I have a second great story. The people I live with are smokers who are all talking about the wonderful smell in the hall outside my room. Now they see me walking around with my Innokin mods and when I came home tonight, one of them agreed to try vaping if I could find a decent kit for him. Of ALL the people I know who smoke, I never would have guessed that he would have any curiosity or thoughts of switching at all. So that's two in one day! I feel like I'm on a little bit of a roll here - and guess who made that possible? You did.

All of the rest was simple confusion (and possibly a little paranoia) and I am glad you cleared that up. :)
Oh my God that's wonderful I'm also pretty relieved that it wasn't UPS hopefully that kind of sick feeling that you were getting his gone away now that everything's cleared up. Great job on advocating for people to make Positive Choices for their health and for the health of others because secondhand smoke is a known and proven danger to people around them so not only does a smoker impact their own house negatively to a greater degree than a vapor does but they impact the health of everyone around them at least within a small area. Not to mention smelling like cigarette smoke can impact you in other ways socially so you provided the platform and the information to help people make a good decision. Who could blame you for being a little paranoid with everything going on but I'm glad to hear that everything turned out as it was supposed to be

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Oh my God that's wonderful I'm also pretty relieved that it wasn't UPS hopefully that kind of sick feeling that you were getting his gone away now that everything's cleared up. Great job on advocating for people to make Positive Choices for their health and for the health of others because secondhand smoke is a known and proven danger to people around them so not only does a smoker impact their own house negatively to a greater degree than a vapor does but they impact the health of everyone around them at least within a small area. Not to mention smelling like cigarette smoke can impact you in other ways socially so you provided the platform and the information to help people make a good decision. Who could blame you for being a little paranoid with everything going on but I'm glad to hear that everything turned out as it was supposed to be

Yeah, I think I will always have a little bit of anxiety when I am expecting a package because the climate is so weird. It's paranoia, but paranoia with reason. But the uncertainty is gone and so is that sick feeling. I was just so ecstatic yesterday. It feels really good when I get to have conversations like that, and the fact that my roommate approached ME about it was awesome! I I am going to get him a simple MTL for Christmas. I just have to decide which one - I know it's gonna be an Innokin :):):):)

• Agree

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I am going to get him a simple MTL for Christmas. I just have to decide which one - I know it's gonna be an Innokin :):):):)

Might I be so bold to suggest - For a First timer, either of the Innokin Endura's w/ Prism Tanks would be a great starter (T18/T18II/T22/T22S) . . . Easy to use and maintain . . . Full Flavor, too . . . Personally, while I do have others that I use periodically, I use both the original Endura T18 & T22 all day & every day w/ Unflavored NIC that has Koolada & Menthol Crystal Liquid (BTW: After 8 years, I finally became a full time vapor a few months ago using this combination) . . . AND - One of the really great thing is, when I see them getting low - I keep the both the 2ml & 2.5ml tanks full and seldom have to change a coil every so often . . . Ya' can find them at a variety of places at very reasonable prices . . . Oh and get a few boxes of coils while you are at it too . . . Wouldn't hurt if they use more flavorful e-liquids and thicker NIC VG Liquids . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Might I be so bold to suggest - For a First timer, either of the Innokin Endura's w/ Prism Tanks would be a great starter (T18/T18II/T22/T22S) . . . Easy to use and maintain . . . Full Flavor, too . . .

Awesome advice @Uncle , thank you! I am definitely going to pick up some coils to go with it. I just found a vape shop that stocks Innokin products so I am going to head over there to see what they have in stock. I hope the others don't get jealous! :shock:

• Love

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Awesome advice @Uncle , thank you! I am definitely going to pick up some coils to go with it. I just found a vape shop that stocks Innokin products so I am going to head over there to see what they have in stock. I hope the others don't get jealous! :shock:

They Probably will once they see and/or they get a chance to try them out . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND - In case the local vape shop doesn't have them or they are over priced, check a couple of vendors on the Internet . . . I know "You" can find them around $20.00 or possibly under and a 5 pack of coils for around $10.00 and under too, especially with all the sales going on right now and for Black Friday/Cyber Monday . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Innokin2a.jpg

Thank you Innokin!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

Thank you for such a good feedback! So glad to know these happened! It's actually the goal of Innokin Bus Campaign! We love to help people clear up some misconceptions about vaping. Thank you for making that happened. Very appreciated that. :)

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Just wanted to say big thanks to Innokin. My package finally arrived today, and oh boy thats much more than i expected. Think i will give the kit to my best buddy since he wants to stop smoking but is low on money, and keep the 2. Zlide for myself.
I'm just a bit scared, even the Shirt is the right size (xxl), am i having a hidden cam somewhere?? :shock:

Reactions: Innokin_timmy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread