Ended Innokin Giveaway ~ 45 great prizes for 21 lucky winners | Kroma, Zenith and ARES. Let's go!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up ECFers!

We are very happy to announce the winners of the 2nd Lucky draw in the big innokin ECF March MTL giveaway!

Larry has won first prize and will receive a pair of Black & White Kroma-A and Zenith Platform kits and an ARES RTA.

Kyle and Jan have won second place and will receive a Kroma A and Zenith Platform kit and an Ares RTA.

In third place, Andrew, Stephan and Ruan have each won a Kroma A and Zenith. Congratulations!:banana:

quBX7pI.jpg

Winners have been contacted and will all receive their prizes soon.

From all of us at Innokin we hope you are having a good time in this giveaway and we are very happy to be giving away even more great prizes in the big final MTL lucky draw on March 24th. If you haven’t already, join in and win!

Good luck on the 24th and vape on! Thank you!:rickroll:

Ronny O

Mar 22, 2018
Stavanger, Norway
Hi guys!

Tag;
@Innokin_Cloris
@Innokin_Mike

Can I please get a code?
DON'T know if I am allowed to enter this contests since I am not from USA...? I am from Norway, but I have to try!

I am now hooked on vaping. Watching YouTube videos about vaping all day...... I just dig that I have stayed of the smelly pin for 7 months now, and I just love vaping more and more each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread