hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m here today with another review for Innokin. It’s been a little while since my last one for them but I’m glad to be back with another new product from them. I always look forward to testing new products for Innokin. They make very good quality devices and tanks in my opinion whether it be a simple pod device like the Klypse or a mod with tank like the Kroma 217. Today I’m here to talk about the new Innokin GOZEE kit. The kit includes the GOZEE mod which is a very lightweight plastic mod with a very nice second coat on it that is crystal clear. It is constructed from PC and ABS. It contains an internal 2100mah battery to provide a long lifespan between charges and has a maximum output of 60 watts. Also included is the GO Z+ Tank which offers a 3.5ml liquid capacity and best of all it uses the Innokin Z series coils that offer several different resistances for your vaping pleasure.

9HXBtF8.jpg

7lUnoBx.jpg

WHAT’S IN THE BOX?

1 x Innokin GOZEE Kit

1 x Type-C Cable

1 x User Manual

6qVezfe.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:

Size: 35.73 * 27.02 * 119.45mm

Internal Battery: 2100mAh

Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6 - 60W

Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 1.0 - 7.5V

Temperature Control: No

Cut-Off Time: 3-18s Adjustable

Thread: 510

Max Output Current: 17.5A

Resistance Range: 0.2 - 3.5 ohm

Body Material: PC & ABS

Thread Material: Stainless Steel

Connection Type: Spring Loaded

Charging Current: 2A

Package: Gift Box

FEATURES:

1. 24mm GO Z+ Tank

2. 2100mAh Integrated Battery

3. Max 60W Output

4. PC and ABS Material

5. Lightweight and Compact Design

6. VW/Power Mode

7. MTL and RDL Vaping

8. 510 Thread

9. 3.5ml E-juice Capacity

10. Compatible with All Zenith / Z Coils

Z65b60J.jpg

OZQA6TQ.jpg

Jp7js6m.jpg

JW4zINB.jpg

FuKHrg4.jpg

sdojC9S.jpg

Nmraknv.jpg

upload_2022-6-15_7-58-50.png

INITIAL THOUGHTS:

The packaging for the GOZEE kit is what I have become used to seeing from Innokin where the packaging is made of recyclable material all the way down to the pouches that the coils are in. Kudos to them for caring about the environment enough to make this change on their packaging. On the front is a color picture of the device contained inside as well as a list of features. On the back side of the box is a list of the contents contained inside, authenticity code, and company information.

upload_2022-6-15_8-2-7.png

upload_2022-6-15_8-3-26.png

I received the green as well as the pink colors. It’s really nice how Innokin normally includes two sample kits so that both coils can be tested at the same time. Once the box top is flipped open the GOZEE mod and tank are visible sitting inside a cardboard insert which goes along with the recycling theme. The tank comes with the .8 ohm Z coil pre-installed which is rated 14-17 watts.

Underneath the insert there is also included a .3 ohm Z coil rated for 30-40 watts, RDL drip tip, USB-C charging cable, warranty card, and user manual. I am quite familiar with the Z coils and have a fairly large stock of them. I like the .3 coil very much but on this tank I found that I liked that coil at 23 watts with the airflow control wide open. If it had more airflow available then I could most likely run it higher. I used to really like the .8 ohm coils but my tastes have changed with time and I find the airflow with them a bit too restricted for my tastes. I did however test that coil in the pink tank and was able to comfortably use it at 15 watts. I honestly didn’t spend as much time with it as I did with the .3 ohm coil which I like very much.

upload_2022-6-15_8-7-11.png

upload_2022-6-15_8-9-0.png

The GOZEE is made of a PC and ABS and the clear coating is crystal clear. It’s a little difficult to see in pictures but it has the GOZEE name on one side and Innokin on the opposite side.

upload_2022-6-15_8-9-59.png

The 510 connection plate will allow up to a 25mm diameter tank without overhang. It is held in place by three torx head screws and has a gold plated spring loaded center pin.

The base of the mod has a slight recess and has the rating of 2100mah and 7.77Wh printed on it.

upload_2022-6-15_8-10-40.png

upload_2022-6-15_8-11-17.png

The front of the GOZEE has the fire button near the top which is very comfortable to use. Below that is the display screen that looks very familiar to other Innokin mods I’ve used. Below the screen is the plus and minus buttons and the USB-C charging port. The charging port allows a charging rate of 2A for faster charging of the 2100mah internal battery.

The GOZEE has a simplified interface compared to other Innokin mods but the look of the display is very similar. The display screen shows the following information from top to bottom.

- Lock/ unlock adjustment (the picture shows it green in the unlocked mode. It will be red when locked)

- Battery level indicator

- Set wattage

- Length of time of current puff and coil resistance

- Puff counter and output voltage while pressing the fire button

upload_2022-6-15_8-12-17.png

The GOZEE is a simple device with a simple menu system but still has some good features that are much appreciated. The menu operation is as follows.

- Press the fire button 3X to turn the device on/off

- Press and hold the + and – buttons to access the menu

- Inside the menu are two options. Vape time cutoff 3-18 seconds and Screen timeout of 5-180 seconds

- Press the fire button and + button to view the secondary screen where you can reset the puff counter

- Press the fire button and – button to lock/unlock the adjustment buttons and the lock icon will turn red

- To adjust the wattage press the + or – button until the wattage flashes then press again to change the setting

I would think that having to press and hold the adjustment button in order to change the wattage is considered a safety feature or something but it’s one thing that I’ve never really cared for on this one or other Innokin mods that do the same thing. If I’m worried about adjusting accidentally then I’ll lock the adjustment buttons myself.

upload_2022-6-15_8-17-44.png

Now let’s take a look at the GO Z+ tank that is included in the kit. It is made of food grade PCTG. I usually try to stay away from plastic tanks so I don’t have to worry about tank cracking from certain flavors. However, I have enjoyed testing this tank. As I have mentioned before, I am very familiar with the .3 ohm coils and at first felt like the flavor was somewhat muted since I was using a liquid that I am very familiar with and have used on several reviews in the past. I was a little disappointed at first with the flavor production with this tank but after a tank or two then the flavor improved and I was very happy with it.

The tank is a perfect color match with the mod. The tank portion is clear which makes it very easy to see the liquid level. Thank you Innokin. I get so tired of tinted tanks that you need a flashlight to see the liquid level.

The drip tip seats in a raised ledge on the top of the tank so not all tips would look right on this one. It is a 510 tip so you could change it if you like. In the second picture you can see that the top cap of the tank slides open for refilling and has a white gasket underneath to help prevent leaking. When you look at the tank from the side you can see the side of the gasket which makes it easy to tell where to push to open the tank for filling.

The star of the show here is that it takes the beloved Z coils. In case you’ve never used a tank with a Z coil, there are two flats on the bottom of the coil with two raised notches on the base of the tank that you align with the coil flats when pushing the coil in. Then you just screw the base cap on. I’ve never had any bottom leaking with the Z coils and as a matter of fact I haven’t even been getting any condensation with this tank and mod combination.

OkkPZxy.jpg

uYmIdpm.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I have to say how I was surprised at how lightweight the GOZEE kit is. It is definitely light enough to be a pocket carry mod. The crystal clear final coating on it is very well done and it is able to stay shiny without showing any visible fingerprints. The mod is comfortable to hold and the fire button placement is spot on for me. It feels very natural to fire. Even though Innokin calls the interface on this one as “simplified”, it gives all the necessary information and functions that the average user would need.

I did test the .8 ohm coil some but have used them in the past and know that they deliver good flavor and are usually long lasting. Over the past couple years I have transitioned more away from MTL vaping and only use it occasionally. I pretty much forgot to mention that the airflow control ring has a long single slot for RDL and four single holes for MTL. I don't like tight MTL so didn't use them. I also have used the .3 ohm coils in a couple different Innokin devices and like them very much for RDL. I usually start the coils a little lower than recommended settings to break them in and then ramp them up over a period of a day or two to the point where they will be used by me for the extent of their life. I was able to get almost 500 puffs from the .3 ohm coil with the 2100mah internal battery. Of course that will vary some depending on how long your puffs are and your set wattage. I know it’s below the recommended setting but ended up running this coil at 24 watts in the end. At the time of writing this review I have 700 puffs on this same coil and it is still producing good flavor.

So, would I recommend the Innokin GOZEE for you? Well if you’re looking for a lightweight mod that still has a feeling of quality and a good size internal battery as well as a tank that uses the tried and true Z coils then definitely.

I’d like to thank Innokin and Nicole for sending the Innokin GOZEE kit for this review. It has been a pleasure reviewing another Innokin product. A big thanks to you the readers and I have included a link to the Innokin website so you can take a look for yourself.

GOZEE - Vape Kit | INNOKIN®

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Awesome review @hittman ! Looking forward to getting mine :) have loved every Innokin device and tank I've tried so far, so I figure this will be more of the same.

I have to say I’ve never been disappointed by anything I’ve reviewed for them. Are you getting one for review?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Was told that I would be getting one for review. Was only a week or so ago though so it's got a while yet to get here still lol

Yes, after notification it's usually a week or two before it ships.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Very nice review, Hitt, as usual. Cute mod. A bit too "pastel" for my taste, but very summery. :)

Thanks. It's funny you say that about the pastel because I've been hearing that from a lot of people. Maybe they will come out with some more standard colors.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Informative review as always, Hitt.

You only got 500 puffs from the 0.3 Ohm coil? I just crested 1000, and mine's still going strong. What Wattage did you end up vaping most of it at?

The 500 puffs was on a single charge not the life of the coil. I run the .3 lower usually around 23 watts on this tank. I’d turn it up if it had more airflow

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    The 500 puffs was on a single charge not the life of the coil. I run the .3 lower usually around 23 watts on this tank. I’d turn it up if it had more airflow
    Ah, gotcha. I was about to say. I've been vaping it at around 30-32.5W. I have a feeling that the people who say these coils don't last, are also the ones trying to vape these coils with way too much Wattage.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ah, gotcha. I was about to say. I've been vaping it at around 30-32.5W. I have a feeling that the people who say these coils don't last, are also the ones trying to vape these coils with way too much Wattage.

I’ve always gotten good life from all of the Z coils. A lot of people didn’t like the 1.2 coils but I love them for mtl. I’ve been running one for 2 weeks with a net liquid and it’s still good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread