Innokin iTaste SVD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
One observation I have is that when you hold down the one button to check the power, a fully charged battery will read
4.2 with the firing button still green
3.6 half charge firing button yellow.

Also does anyone elses resistance fluctuate with the same clearomizer or tank when u check it.

Oh holding down the two buttons for 5 seconds will lock it.
It will also show the resistance and power and volts

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Among other things, always keep a stack as a pair that is just used that way. Check the voltage of each battery after a charge and make sure they match. Rotate which battery goes into the "mod" each time they are used to even out wear, IE mark them individually and track usage.

Keep in mind, that if anything unexpected occurs, an 18350/800mah batter is capable of producing almost 40 watts of power, for a moment and there are two involved in a stack. That could be a little "disastrous" if it happens while you're holding the "mod" and vaping. Can anyone say "grenade"?

Now, I'm not saying anything will go wrong and I am far from an expert, but there is always the possibility. As an example, Boeing's recent experiences with battery fires.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Among other things, always keep a stack as a pair that is just used that way. Check the voltage of each battery after a charge and make sure they match. Rotate which battery goes into the "mod" each time they are used to even out wear, IE mark them individually and track usage.

Keep in mind, that if anything unexpected occurs, an 18350/800mah batter is capable of producing almost 40 watts of power, for a moment and there are two involved in a stack. That could be a little "disastrous" if it happens while you're holding the "mod" and vaping. Can anyone say "grenade"?

Now, I'm not saying anything will go wrong and I am far from an expert, but there is always the possibility. As an example, Boeing's recent experiences with battery fires.

Wow thanks..........................better safe than sorry.
I doubt I will stack much but I may and that is appreciated

One observation I have is that when you hold down the one button to check the power, a fully charged battery will read

Also does anyone elses resistance fluctuate with the same clearomizer or tank when u check it.

Nope, mine stays consistent voltage and ohm reading.

mindmajick

May 26, 2013
florida

Absolutely. Makes perfect sense too. Is the main reason I use vw vs vv.

Any coil will change in ohms as you are using it due to a number of factors. Some being- coil wear, gunk buildup and initial "settling" of the coil. I'm sure others can expand on that as well.

--
Sent from my mind to your screen.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Stacking does have its' advantages. A friend ran some tests on batteries using "real world" parameters, a five second 3.38 amp load followed by a 25 second rest for an 18650 and a 1.1 amp load for five seconds followed by a 25 second rest for a stack of 18350s. The difference in load is based on actual measurements for seven watts RMS on a Vamo. The 18650 lasted about 275 cycles while the 18350 stack lasted about 475 cycles. Part of that difference is a result of much lower heat levels in the 18350s due to the lower current draw.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Need some help with my SVD. I finally got around to using an RBA and when I attach it to the SVD all I get is a solid red lighted button and the display says 1.2A and it won't fire. I know this may be a noob question, but any help would be appreciated.

Try rewiring for more than 1.2 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread