Innokin "Stoptober" Giveaway: 25 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster.Ian

Jan 16, 2016
Hi all!

After a short summer break, I'm pleased to announce that we have another excellent giveaway for you from old friends (with bleeding edge tech!) Innokin.

25 entrants will pick up a next-generation Innokin Endura T18.II or the Proton & Plex Kit.

The T18.II is an upgrade to the internationally best-selling T18, featuring adjustable heat and airflow, easy top fill, and a hygienic magnetic cap. Dial in your perfect puff!

Also up for grabs are the top-rated Proton & Plex kit, rated mod of the year by Vaping360. Compact and powerful, with a big colour screen, the proton is ideally matched with Plexus coils! Plexus coils heat up and cool down faster than traditional coils for massive flavours that last longer!

Prizes:

Grand Prize: All 5 colors of Innokin Endura T18II (Rainbow, Black, Violet, Blue, Coffee)

2nd-5th prize, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Proton Plex Kit

6th- 25th winners, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Endura T18II Kit​

Entering is simple, spam-free, privacy respect and only takes a few seconds! So give it a whirl for a chance join the hundreds of prizewinners of ECF competitions.
Thanks for the chance to win something GOOD

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

PanterASlayer

Jul 19, 2015
Hi all!

After a short summer break, I'm pleased to announce that we have another excellent giveaway for you from old friends (with bleeding edge tech!) Innokin.

25 entrants will pick up a next-generation Innokin Endura T18.II or the Proton & Plex Kit.

The T18.II is an upgrade to the internationally best-selling T18, featuring adjustable heat and airflow, easy top fill, and a hygienic magnetic cap. Dial in your perfect puff!

Also up for grabs are the top-rated Proton & Plex kit, rated mod of the year by Vaping360. Compact and powerful, with a big colour screen, the proton is ideally matched with Plexus coils! Plexus coils heat up and cool down faster than traditional coils for massive flavours that last longer!

Prizes:

Grand Prize: All 5 colors of Innokin Endura T18II (Rainbow, Black, Violet, Blue, Coffee)

2nd-5th prize, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Proton Plex Kit

6th- 25th winners, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Endura T18II Kit​

Entering is simple, spam-free, privacy respect and only takes a few seconds! So give it a whirl for a chance join the hundreds of prizewinners of ECF competitions.
Keeping My fingers crossed......and my toes!!!!! It looks Very impressive!! Even if I don't win I can' wait to try it!:hubba:

Reactions: Ronny O

Ronny O

Mar 22, 2018
Stavanger, Norway
Wooooaaaaooowww:shock:

I am entry number 10.000! Maybe that's a lucky sign :blink:
Skjermbilde 2018-10-20 kl. 08.58.34.png

Probably not, the only thing I have won is 3 out of 7 right numbers in lotto which is like 6$. At least I got to know what it feels like to be a 5th place winner... lol:blush:

;);););););)Good luck everyone!!;););););););)

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Entered. Would make an awesome Birthday/Christmas present for my daughter's mother whom My daughter and I would love to see quit smoking. 2 pk a day smoker who is not in that great of health. She has the desire to quit but not the courage. Even though we arent together anymore I love my daughter and my daughter loves her mother so it does go hand in hand.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread