Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    WOW this AIO is a Grand Slam, all my wants in a AIO have been checked with the Z-Biip. The size is perfect and comes with a fire bar making it effortless to vape. I love that it uses Z-coils and having the ability to adjust wattage. The Z-Biip has so many features that make it a winner, FIRE BAR, adjustable wattage, adjustable air flow, audible indicators,easy fill method,comfortable mouthpiece, vape while charging, perfect size and battery life in a great looking device also. Thank you guys for designing the Z-Biip.
    @tyleris12 ,@AngeNZ , @Letitia ,@KC0YNU ,@jdy ,@DeloresRose

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Hi Phil and Dimitri

This looks a very nice solid device....my question is about draw and the variable wattage on the device...

1. What would you say the vape style is wide open? Restricted dl or loose mtl?
    2. Are there any plans to make this a variable wattage device in the future? Does its size negate the use of a VV chip or is it entirely possible to add it?

@tailland @stols001 @DeloresRose @Fidola13 @jandrew

Reactions: stols001

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: deleted as per request

tailland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    1stly
    thanks for paying attention to details when designing the biip.

2ndly, my question:
    What do you guys think, are crucial features that AIO/pod systems of the past have been missing?

3rdly, tagging in folks

Jzchan

Apr 12, 2019
    Hi Guys, great to see so many contest to win innokin products by Phil n Dimi. Can you ask innokin to make their product more in Malaysia as is hard to get. Yesterday I had to order Zbiip from Hong Kong and the even the coils I have to order from HK. 7-14days to arrive. Is really sad to see that. Now in Malaysia more and more people switching to vaping. I have converted 5 smokers in 1 week. But I can find any innokin products that I want to give those smokers quit. Only solution is find other brands.
    I hope innokin will do something on that cause I want people to quit smoking by free base e liquid rather than nic salt. That’s why I prefer Phil and Dimi associated products.

Reactions: SP013

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle

Vicman

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Reactions: Debra Ann

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Thanks on the giveaway. Nice to know the Plexus 0.5 ohm coil will work on this as that's the only coil I'll use in my Zenith. I also like that big battery. I use an EQ pod right now that uses a Plexus coil, but the battery isn't as big. How would you compare the Plexus pods to the coils used in this pod?

@Letitia @Zazie @Possum64 @dom qp @Don29palms @Shadav @dreamvaper

• Love
    Reactions: Possum64
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread