Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hello. I liked the Z-Biip Kit. Interesting design. The size of the device itself is not small, I understand that this is due to the fact that the large size of the battery? I wonder if 2ml pod is the maximum? You could not increase the capacity to 4ml with such autonomy (1500mAh)? Liked the variety of colors, especially Navy Dune. What about the quality of the paint, wear-resistant?

@stols001 @La_Navidad @the_selector @Alex Norg @liblue1 @Ogieligor

There are several reasons for the size, all given in my Introduction video on YouTube.

1) The battery
2) The electronics
3) Absolutely needed to fit the Z-Coil.

The 2ml tank comes standard and there will be a 4ml available soon. We're targeting the end of July. It will be available to purchase separately.

The paint is a pretty thick application. But as with any device, you can expect chips should it drop.

Reactions: dunskoy

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Dimitri and Phil, thanks for this giveaway and for your amazing products :thumbs:
Don’t really have a question about the Z Biip cause I’ve read so much about it already and I would :hubba: to try it. I heard the flavor is pretty awesome with the new coils. Also the 1500mAh is great to last throughout the day :thumb:

As Pods are getting more and more popular and efficient, will they be the future of vaping ?

@S3mj0n @EaOutlaw1969 @Dbchaos333
If you’d like a chance to win this awesome pod then please enter the giveaway :)

Thanks!!

First, we don't like to think of this as a pod system. This is a high quality and solid AIO. To me, a pod has the coil built in. Throw out the pod and the coil goes with it.

This uses replaceable coils same as any other tank, but this particular tank isn't cylindrical.

The questions if pods are going to be the future of vaping. That's an interesting one. I'm not a huge fan of pods or salt nic. So I therefore, don't like pods or lower powered devices that don't satisfy using standard or freebase nic.

But this isn't about you or me, it's about the trend, and the trend certainly does appear to be leaning in the smaller pod direction.

As you may know, I'm here in China right now working with Innokin on our next batch of products and attending the IECIE event. Everywhere you look it's pods, pods, and more pods.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
WOW this AIO is a Grand Slam, all my wants in a AIO have been checked with the Z-Biip. The size is perfect and comes with a fire bar making it effortless to vape. I love that it uses Z-coils and having the ability to adjust wattage. The Z-Biip has so many features that make it a winner, FIRE BAR, adjustable wattage, adjustable air flow, audible indicators,easy fill method,comfortable mouthpiece, vape while charging, perfect size and battery life in a great looking device also. Thank you guys for designing the Z-Biip.
@tyleris12 ,@AngeNZ , @Letitia ,@KC0YNU ,@jdy ,@DeloresRose

Very much appreciate that Bob! We certainly hope you and others enjoy it and use it and other Platform products to quit smoking and continue to not smoke!!

#SMOKERSWANTED

• Love
Reactions: bigbob2322

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Guys.
Love the look of your new ZBiip and great to know the Plexus coils match up.
I can't say enough about my Zenith so I'm more than certain I'll enjoy this when I win
A Big fan of Innokin all the way from Oz

Appreciate that Daniel! Thank you!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Phil and Dimitri

This looks a very nice solid device....my question is about draw and the variable wattage on the device...

1. What would you say the vape style is wide open? Restricted dl or loose mtl?
2. Are there any plans to make this a variable wattage device in the future? Does its size negate the use of a VV chip or is it entirely possible to add it?

@tailland @stols001 @DeloresRose @Fidola13 @jandrew

Hey Charlie!
1) I'd say loose MTL. For our Platform line, we are more focused on how people smoke which is MTL.
2) In a way, it already is variable wattage albeit limited to 3 settings... low, medium, and high. For platform, we want to move away from numbers keeping things simple for transitioning smokers, but... Low (Blue) is 11W, Medium (Green) is 14W and High (Red) is 16W

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi @pbusardo , how would you compare the vape quality and taste with the Innokin Zlide tank? Thanks for always answering my questions on YouTube! Kr, Sjoerd

@Opinionated @tailland @Shadav

Hello Sjoerd!

If you like the Zlide... if you like the Zenith... you're probably going to like this. Same coils across the line after all!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
1stly
thanks for paying attention to details when designing the biip.

2ndly, my question:
What do you guys think, are crucial features that AIO/pod systems of the past have been missing?

3rdly, tagging in folks
1stly
thanks for paying attention to details when designing the biip.

2ndly, my question:
What do you guys think, are crucial features that AIO/pod systems of the past have been missing?

3rdly, tagging in folks

Hello tailland!

1) Thank you!
2) For me... that's easy. 1) Filling, 2) Satisfying with standard (freebase) liquids.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Phil and Dimi, thanks for the giveaway.... the vaping community appreciates you guys.

I just have one question. How does the device turn on and off, is it through audible command?
@jazzvaper @AnthonyB @bombastinator

Thanks again!

Hello Skeebo!

Standard Innokin 3-Click On/Off. Once off, click and hold to change through the three power settings.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Guys, great to see so many contest to win innokin products by Phil n Dimi. Can you ask innokin to make their product more in Malaysia as is hard to get. Yesterday I had to order Zbiip from Hong Kong and the even the coils I have to order from HK. 7-14days to arrive. Is really sad to see that. Now in Malaysia more and more people switching to vaping. I have converted 5 smokers in 1 week. But I can find any innokin products that I want to give those smokers quit. Only solution is find other brands.
I hope innokin will do something on that cause I want people to quit smoking by free base e liquid rather than nic salt. That’s why I prefer Phil and Dimi associated products.

Appreciate that Jzchan!

I'm the same as you. Not a salt nic fan at all which is why we want the Platform line of products to be satisfying with freebase OR salts!

Your other question is one for Paul! :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I have one of these and thinking about picking up another one ore two as I like the way they look and more importantly, work. I do have one issue which is the tank size which brings me to my question.
1. Is there a release date for the 4 mil tank?
2. @drysprocket @SonnyCooL

Hey Vicman!

As I type this, I'm testing the new 4ml tank. I think you're going to love it, because I do! :)

We targeting the end of April to get these shipping!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Just want to give a great big THANKS to Phil and Dimitris for making an awesome vape. And a special thanks to Phil for reaching out to me to answer a question I had. You guys rock!

It's my pleasure Debra and thank you!!

I answer EVERY email I get as well as all comments on my YouTube vids and I try to do it in a timely manner (of course, little things like trips to China do get in the way at times. :) )

• Winner
Reactions: bigbob2322

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks on the giveaway. Nice to know the Plexus 0.5 ohm coil will work on this as that's the only coil I'll use in my Zenith. I also like that big battery. I use an EQ pod right now that uses a Plexus coil, but the battery isn't as big. How would you compare the Plexus pods to the coils used in this pod?

@Letitia @Zazie @Possum64 @dom qp @Don29palms @Shadav @dreamvaper

Hello Eskie!

The plate is the same in design, but of course the size and airflow is going to be different between the EQ and this. But remember, this uses the Z-Coil which means the coils are the same between this, the Zenith, Zenith 22 and the Zlide. So the vape you get should be very similar.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL

Hello dom qp!

The original name was going to be the Z-Beep. Z, because it uses Z-coils, Beep, because it beeps.

We couldn't get "Beep" trademarked so we went with Biip. Still pronounced "beep".

• Informative
Reactions: dom qp

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Okay- Given that the Z-Biip is "Audible" will we hear either of your voices ? ? ?

AND - If we will hear one of them, can we change it to the person we would actually prefer to hear ? ? ?

"Z- Biip Phil" or "Z-Biip Demitris"

Just Sayin . . . ;)

Hey There . . .

Here is another chance to ask Phil & Demitris a question you always want to ask . . . ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Uncle!

First... LOL!
Second... limited to beeps on this first go, but I got plans for the next one. Hopefully I can make them come true. :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Audible indicators... Vape for blind people, or just show off?

Hello masrock.

I would love to say this is for blind people, but I don't see how the beeping is going to help anyone fill it.

We used the audible indicators for folks who's eyes aren't perfect anymore and perhaps have a hard time seeing the LEDs OR for folks who forget to look at their LEDs until it's too late and time to charge.

The 5-beep indicator for a full charge is nice as well.

The other day I was working on one of my desks and on the desk behind me I had one charging. As I was working it beeped 5 times to let me know that charge was done.

The device had done something no other device had ever done since I started reviewing 9 years ago. It told me it was done charging without me having to look at it. I though that pretty damn cool.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Phil & dimitris I am partial to your ares so I must ask if given a choice between the ares & zbiip which would you prefer?

Hello VallKill.

Kinda like saying between a boat and a car, which would you prefer.
They are completely different beasts. One is a rebuildable tank that requires a device, the other is an AIO that uses replaceable coils. ;-)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread