Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay- Given that the Z-Biip is "Audible" will we hear either of your voices ? ? ?

AND - If we will hear one of them, can we change it to the person we would actually prefer to hear ? ? ?

"Z- Biip Phil" or "Z-Biip Demitris"

Just Sayin . . . ;)

Hey There . . .

Here is another chance to ask Phil & Demitris a question you always want to ask . . . ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

VallKill

Mar 8, 2018
Hi ECF! We’re back with a very special giveaway! This week we are going to be giving away 5 ZBiip kits! Vaping greats Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, the designers of the ZBiip and Platform series, are back in Shenzhen and working with Innokin on some amazing next generation tech and designs. They will be joining this giveaway and will answer questions and comments that you have about the ZBiip or the Platform series of vaporizers and tanks!

rTAhawI.jpg

The Biip is a MTL pod system vaporizer that is powered by replaceable Zenith coils and features adjustable wattage and airflow, top fill, a large 1500mAh capacity battery, audible indicators and so much more! Click here for a graphic with all the info! Perfect for freebase nicotine and nicotine salts the Biip delivers great flavours and satisfaction in an easy to use kit! There is a QR code in every box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will assist in working with the Biip including operation, filling, adjusting the airflow, and changing the coil.

v9l7LxK.jpg

Available in 5 classy and beautiful finishes the Biip is built with quality and designed for the beginning and experienced vapor alike looking for a quality MTL experience in an easy to use all-in-one PLATFORM!
The ZBiip has been receiving great reviews and hype and we’re looking forward to hearing your questions, comments and feedback!

Enter this giveaway today for a chance to win 1 of 5 Biips!

How to Enter:
1) Post in this thread and ask Phil and Dimitris a question about the ZBiip, Platform series or vaping. If you can’t think of a question then leave a comment and you’ll also be eligible to win a ZBiip!

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. The more people who take part in this giveaway the more kits we can give away. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away ZBiip kits to 5 lucky winners!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF on April 19th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can, please invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on April 19th, 2019.

Make sure and check back next week for your chance to win more great Innokin vaporizers!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the ZBiip, EQs, Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V., Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to write and ask!

From all of us at Innokin, we hope you have a great week and we’re looking forward to all of your questions. Good luck in the ZBiip giveaway! :thumbs:
Phil & dimitris I am partial to your ares so I must ask if given a choice between the ares & zbiip which would you prefer?

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Phil and Dimitris, I gotta say I love this product. I have used the zenith also, and I do not know what it is about the biip, I enjoy the vape better. I use the 1.6 coils low setting with unflavored juice, and I guess the vape just seems warmer on the biip than the zenith. My question would be, is the halo fusion i use is I believe 80pg/20vg. Do your for see any problems going forward using a pg heavy juice? Thank you, and if I win, I want to gift it to my friend that really needs to get off cigarettes. Thanks for the chance.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Does this pod answer to "Alexa" "Dimitri" or "Phil."????

I also really wanna know WHYYYY? Is this a "well this hasn't been done yet" or a "Vape in bed at last. with no light, you'll still be fine."

I should not even ask but I'm gonna. WHAT do you think made the Zenith such a smash HIT, while the Ares is, well, Shaun Haufer's wife likes one. What made for such a huge difference, I mean the zenith is crazy great (I own 3) and SO innovative... Why do you think the Zenith is so great?

Also WHAT makes the mesh coils SO different vape-wise than the 1.6??? I bought a mesh coil (plus third tank) and I was like this sucker is totally AIRY? I run the 1.6 wide open too and it's completely not and with the 0.8 coil I couldn't get enough air to get it past about 11 watts, but the mesh is just :pOOF?

Also, have you patented the "the 510 pin is built into the coil bit" because I am considering asking Joytech to use it in their tanks, I went through about 20 of them before giving up in disgust?

This is mostly in fun and I would love ONE answer. whichever you'd like.

Thank you for the givaway! But more to the point, thank you for the AMAZING Zenith. It is THE MTL tank of 2018. I say that all the time (ask anyone here, LOL) and whether I win or not, thank you for this fabulous gem. This tank is one I do not MIND buying although I wouldn't min winning something either, honestly :)

Thanks to both of you AND Innoken!!

@NolaMel , @Opinionated @FranC @Fidola13 @angie124
@bigbob2322 @Tonee N @Eskie

Anna

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Hey Anise!

The Z-BiiP is compatible with all the Z-Coils used in the Zenith, Zenith D22, and the Zlide. They currently come in:

1.6 ohm
.8 Ohm
.5 Ohm Plex
.48 Ohm Plex3D

The tank should be mostly empty when you change the coil, but a small amount of liquid can remain. Better to be drained though.

It comes standard with a 2ml tank and a 4ml will be available separately.

This answered the questions I would have asked. I love the compatibility of the coils. Thanks for the chance!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Dimitris and Phil,

I would like to enter the contest and win one for my boyfriend who uses The Dolphin. He likes it because of how discreet it is and the Z Biip seems about the same size. I'm wanting to give him some options so hopefully he will stop smoking by June which is his goal. So any help is appreciated. Keep up the good work guys.

Hey Karen, you should tune into the Smoker's Show we do every other Tuesday night on my YouTube channel. We post links to it on TasteYourJuice.com and on our Facebook pages.

Come on in and participate. I think it will be right up your alley and what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread