Status
Not open for further replies.

Texasbox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Dallas,Tx
I've had the Smaug mod for a couple weeks now. No problems at all. The screw adjustable 510 is reversed threaded. Takes about 9 hours to fully charge through usb from 3.5 to 4.2. The mod will stop firing if battery gets down to 3.2, for protection. The chip is pretty good. Very good battery life, quick screen shut off's and little low brightness help that. The ohm reading is a little off but not too bad are unusual for most chips out there. I think it is a good value mod for the money.
Cool deal! What coil ohm and wattage to you normally vape? Thanks

Sent from the dust in front of you!

wabah58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Missouri
Cool deal! What coil ohm and wattage to you normally vape? Thanks

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Last 4 days I been only using it on kayfun at 1.4 ohm, at 18 watt.

Days before that I used it on Orchid v4's at about .7 ohm, 30 watt

2 days on a .4 with big dripper hitting it at 150 watts.

I think im mostly going to use a Big Dripper at around .5 on it after i finish all my atty test on it.

wabah58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Missouri
All in all would you guys recommend pulling the trigger on this?

Just keep in mind, it is a "BOXY" mod, corners are not really rounded a lot. For me I was wanting something with 2 batts, usb charging, and atleast 100 watts, and in parallel. So for me it hit all the points. It is a little bit of a finger print magnet on the dragon plate. Some complained that it doesnt have magnets, and that the 510 isnt spring loaded. Not a problem for me. If those issues dont concern you I would recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread