Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
tank, yes -- Atty, no.

Are you talking about a rebuildable atomizer? Or rebuildable tank Violet? I'm a bit confused :confused: LOL

We'll have the kick available hopefully within the next week or so Lefty :)
Lol...sorry.:facepalm:..
A rebuildable atomizer with a tank...
There are drip ones and ones with tanks...
keeps you from from having to use cartos
ones PS made would be awesome and simple
to use like all your mods are...

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Hey Luma,

Not yet available. The 18490/18500 version will actually be the 18350 version + extension sleeve.

Both should be available within the next week or so. Just keep an eye out here, our forums, twitter, facebook, or the site :) Updates are posted on pretty much all! Have a great week!

Awesome! Looking forward to the 18350 version.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
well hairball i hope you get ya one...mine was shipped on thursday usps tracking site said it was delivered here yesterday but not in my mail box ... called the post office spoke with a super from my local post office he told me to hold a minute came back to the phone and said the postal lady said if she scanned it it was delivered to my mail box ... so today i checked my mail box no package from pure smoker in it just a few bills ....now i know what everyone feels like when they say there ready to go postal on the delivery lady/ man..

never had that happen to any package from usps... i guess i can't say that one again...
i will be right back people i am going postal...will return soon...lol...

lawnman3...

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
ffad3d6f new pure smoker legasy mod ....jpg this is what i want usps...

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
well hairball i hope you get ya one...mine was shipped on thursday usps tracking site said it was delivered here yesterday but not in my mail box ... called the post office spoke with a super from my local post office he told me to hold a minute came back to the phone and said the postal lady said if she scanned it it was delivered to my mail box ... so today i checked my mail box no package from pure smoker in it just a few bills ....now i know what everyone feels like when they say there ready to go postal on the delivery lady/ man..

never had that happen to any package from usps... i guess i can't say that one again...
i will be right back people i am going postal...will return soon...lol...

lawnman3...
Must be somewhat like my post lady.We get things delivered here all the time with someones elses address on it,but their first name is my last name,so I assume she thinks I have two addresses?I spoke to the head guy at the local post office and he said he keeps telling her to deliver where the address states,but she does not listen or cannot read very well.I know she cannot drive to good either.Small town.
I hope it gets straightened out for you.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
ok can somone tell me where the Kick is ? i think its an insert to boost power but didnt know it was available . loving the legacy was about to order but think ill wait for all options to be available first , have to decide what i want . i already own the icon and prodigy

so its a device that boosts power output correct ? how high ?
I'm sorry I ignored your first post..I thought you were kidding..:facepalm:
the kick is a device made by Evolv that sits atop your batt and allows
you to make your tube mod a variable volt or in this case watt device..
there are 6 setting you change with a little screwdriver...5,6,7,8,9,10..
I really like mine..

Last edited:

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
I received my Legacy yesterday and have been vaping on it since. Just like the icon and the prodigy the legacy is another beautiful fully mechanical mod and shows a lot or refinement from past Puresmoker devices like a Delerin cap on the spring to prevent shorts, the spring appears to be coated, adjustable center pin, and the vent holes are works of functional art. Absolutely in love and waiting for the 18350 and the tanks to become available. Another home run from Puresmoker in my book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
Hey Azn ...

The throw is adjusted via Washers Inserted/Removed from the switch itself :) And yes, the switch does lock. Locked when the jam nut is spun and sitting against the tube ... Unlocked when jam nut is at its furthest point. It very simple :)

Hope that helps!

I emailed PS on Tuesday regarding my Legacy not working and I now think the reason may be due to needing washers to compensate for battery length although I tried 3 different 18650 battery types. I have been attempting to trouble shoot this on my own since I have had no reply from customer service.

By adding a washer in the switch area my Legacy is working but I would truly appreciate a visual explanation of the correct placement and use of the washers. If this already exists I would really like a link to it as I feel like I am flying blind. :(

I emailed PS on Tuesday regarding my Legacy not working and I now think the reason may be due to needing washers to compensate for battery length although I tried 3 different 18650 battery types. I have been attempting to trouble shoot this on my own since I have had no reply from customer service.

By adding a washer in the switch area my Legacy is working but I would truly appreciate a visual explanation of the correct placement and use of the washers. If this already exists I would really like a link to it as I feel like I am flying blind. :(

You can put washers anywhere pretty much on the switch, as long as the contact screw is inside the washers. You can put it right under the screw head or behind the delrin, whichever way works for you.

The "right" was is any way that works for you pretty much, on either side of the flat delrin piece.

I will be happy take pictures for you if you need further explanation.

Last edited:

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
I will say that I get a more reliable activation when I put the washers under the delirin ring, which is where the customer support person advised. What batteries? I have gotten mine to work with AW 18650 IMR, Trustfire 18650 Flames, and AW 18650 Protected just fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread