Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Thanks Cash, for such an affordable, durable and overall kickass PV.

Day by day, I fall in love with the Legacy more and more.

My Legacy standard with a Mark-T drip mode at work :). Set with a kick at 8 watts.

a689582c-f58e-62b7.jpg

Thanks again, Cash.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
YES! I got my Legacy standard today.

This is one nice mechanical mod. Did I mention how slick looking it is? ......... well it is!

I am a happy camper right now. I've been having problems with my genesis type atty and my "variable voltage" device, but not with this mod. It is working like a dream. Fires every time without effort or any fiddling.

Thank you Steve. Another great device ......... you should be very proud.

Jason (911sc4me)

Hey Jason, Happy to hear you're loving it! Appreciate the kind comments! Best of luck!

Hey cash, I sent my legacy extension in for a replacement a week ago, and then e-mailed you CS a yesterday and haven't gotten a response of package. Could you look into that for me?

Hey Creniker! I'm about 99% sure we got this taken care of (hard to tell via just a username) ... If we haven't, let me know!

Been using Legacy with kick for 2 week and still going strong. Can't wait to see integrated tank

Happy to hear GTR! Hopefully we'll know more on the tank within the next couple of weeks!

Thanks Cash, for such an affordable, durable and overall kickass PV.

Day by day, I fall in love with the Legacy more and more.

My Legacy standard with a Mark-T drip mode at work :). Set with a kick at 8 watts.

Thanks again, Cash.

Looking good Nic! :)

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Well I just have to add my experiences with the Vivi. Six Tanks, $100.00, they all suck! Sorry, but that's my experience with them. No flavor and an odd taste from all 18 heads (3 per unit). The only reason I even ordered them was to give to friends that are trying to quit smoking because of the simplicity of the design. Now I ordered one of the new heads to see if they work or not. We'll see.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
The problem you are having is the primer they used.. and they even admitted to it which is why the new heads are sent out unprimered. After you get the V1 heads broke in (about 1 tank worth) they are amazing. Besides the wicking ive had no problems.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
I don't know about that. After the first try, I soaked a head in hot water for hours and it still sucked. Hey, I'm open minded, I ordered a new head to try.

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
I don't know about that. After the first try, I soaked a head in hot water for hours and it still sucked. Hey, I'm open minded, I ordered a new head to try.

Yeah i did the same thing i washed and cleaned them thinking it would get rid of it but it didnt i kept with them and after about a tank if juice through i started getting flavor and it just got better and better from tgere

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread