INTRODUCING - The VOLT X² - ALL NEW Batteries/Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone

Know what you mean. I had a shipment proccesd through the last leg of its trip here a day late. Problem is from there it went to a town one zip digit different. Took it three days to get back.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Well, I did get my replacement, but they sent me another manual instead of the auto I requested.
Not sure if I'm thrilled with that. No point in sending it back and waiting again, though.

Hmmm, guess I just see what happens. I do have the other auto that I ordered, so even if something goes wrong I still have an X2.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
aw i am sorry to hear that :( just email them and request them to send you the auto and a return envelope.

Well, I did get my replacement, but they sent me another manual instead of the auto I requested.
Not sure if I'm thrilled with that. No point in sending it back and waiting again, though.

Hmmm, guess I just see what happens. I do have the other auto that I ordered, so even if something goes wrong I still have an X2.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Here is a link that has longer usb to mini usb cables at Best Buy. I could only find 3ft and 6ft but they are cheap and should work for those that want a longer cable for their x2 passthru

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Startech+-+6+ft+Mini+USB+Cable+-+A+to+Right+Angle+Mini+B+-+Black/4344953.p?id=1218475716763&skuId=4344953&st=usb to mini usb cable&cp=2&lp=3
But don't forget: SI won't warranty them if you use somebody else's cable. Imagine said SI would be making longer ones available though. Check with CS...

Zap

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Rhode Island
www.youtube.com
I haven't had a chance to post about this or get with cs yet. I got my clearos a week ago along with a 1300 x2 manual. I already had an auto. The draw on the manual is very airy compared to the x2 auto and my 78mm and 65mm regular bats. I believe I know why...

batetry hole copy.jpg

The battery on the right is my x2 auto, and on the left is the manual. The air holes on the manual are significantly larger than the ones on the x2 auto. The holes on the x2 auto and my regular size batteries are all the same size. (Quick aside... My god, I never knew how much lint a paper towel leaves behind. I can't see it with the naked eye, but the camera flash really picked it up.) In addition to the holes being larger, the threads seem to be significantly less defined on the carto connection, which may contribute to air intake as well. The threads on the cone portion of the manual x2 are not allowing the skirt on a clearomizer to seat fully . If you look at the right cone threads you'll see them sharp and straight, while the ones on the left are shallow and curve in toward the body on the top and bottom. Oh, that thing you see sticking up near the center post on the manual is a small piece of carto condom I cut to try to block some of the air flow to tighten the draw a bit.

I'll get with SI's customer service tomorrow, which is awesome btw and I'm sure it will be taken care of. Anyone who has an issue with a battery with a draw that seems too airy, check out the air holes and your carto connection threads. I'm interested to see if this may be the reason.

Now, about those clearomizers I'm about to go broke purchasing more of...well that's for another thread :w00t:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread