Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
My name is Annette Rogers. My business, Virgin Vapor, has been around for nine months, but I am new to the Electronic Cigarette Forum. I create hand mixed e-liquids in over 40 flavors, all flavored with 100% USDA certified organic flavorings. My ingredients are: organic flavors in an organic ethyl alcohol base, USP vegetable glycerine and nicotine.I also offer VG/PG mixes if you'd prefer.

None of my e-liquids contain artificial flavorings, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or stevia. They are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl, diacetyl substitutes or analogues such as "butter starter distillate" or "diacetyl trimmer" (which has the unfortunate property of releasing diacetyl when in the presence of heat and water). I package all of my e-liquids in glass, never plastic, to avoid any risk of chemicals from the plastic (such as bisphenol A or BPA) leaching into your e-liquid. I also stock some Joye510 kits and accessories for customer convenience.

Because all my e-liquids are hand mixed when you order them, they can be customized to exactly suit your tastes. I keep a recipe file for my repeat customers to be sure I can always recreate exactly what you like the best. Creating the best e-liquids available is my passion and I'm always looking to learn more!

I can't wait to find out what the pros and e-liquid enthusiasts at ECF think! To help introduce myself to you, I am offering a free 1/8 ounce bottle of e-liquid with your first order. Use coupon code ECFOFFER and then write in your flavor selection in the comments box at check out to let me know what you want to try.

And please let me how you like it!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I am one of those who can only vape VG and was wondering how thick your e-liquids are? Do you thin it, or can you (without loosing too much flavor) , if someone requests it? I currently use a very good, thin VG, but the flavors available are limited, so I'm looking to be able to try some others too. Thanks!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I can make it however you want. It is easy to thin out the e-liquids with distilled water. I can also add extra flavoring to make sure it stays nice and tasty for you!

If you want to give it a try, I can make a bottle for you at the normal consistency and either up the flavor or send you a little bottle of extra flavoring so you can thin it to your specifications and then tell me exactly how you like it. I keep recipe files for all of my repeat customers, so once we have a blend you like, I'll be able to recreate it for you every time.

Cheers!
Annette

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Thanks Annette, I just want it thin enough to be able to use in my Ego-T attie/tank. I will place an order tomorrow and let you know it is me in the comment section, if that's okay? Then if you can just mix it maybe adding approx. 20% distilled water (?) and the extra flavoring, that would be great. Please let me know your thoughts and we'll proceed from there. Thanks so much for the quick response and willingness to work with me!! That's already a sign of great customer service to me! :) Sandy

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Sandy,

No problem! Just write in the comments box to let me know it's you. I'll thin it with 20% distilled water and up the flavor, that way you can thin it more if needed and it will still retain the flavor. And I'll add you to my customer recipe file, so send me any feedback or adjustments you want for next time.

Cheers!
Annette

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Well,well, organic juice, I'm on my way next to your site. Glad I saw this post

My name is Annette Rogers. My business, Virgin Vapor, has been around for nine months, but I am new to the Electronic Cigarette Forum. I create hand mixed e-liquids in over 20 flavors, all flavored with 100% USDA certified organic flavorings. My ingredients are: organic flavors in an organic ethyl alcohol base, USP vegetable glycerine and nicotine.

None of my e-liquids contain artificial flavorings, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or stevia. They are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl, diacetyl substitutes or analogues such as "butter starter distillate" or "diacetyl trimmer" (which has the unfortunate property of releasing diacetyl when in the presence of heat and water). I package all of my e-liquids in glass, never plastic, to avoid any risk of chemicals from the plastic (such as bisphenol A or BPA) leaching into your e-liquid. I also stock some Joye510 kits and accessories for customer convenience.

Because all my e-liquids are hand mixed when you order them, they can be customized to exactly suit your tastes. I keep a recipe file for my repeat customers to be sure I can always recreate exactly what you like the best. Creating the best e-liquids available is my passion and I'm always looking to learn more!

I can't wait to find out what the pros and e-liquid enthusiasts at ECF think! To help introduce myself to you, I am offering a free 1/8 ounce bottle of e-liquid with any order. Just write ECFOFFER in the comments box at check out and tell me what you want to try.

And please let me how you like it!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
This just gets better and better, a recipe file, I am on my way now to your site, Thanks for the info and the willingness to adjust flavors.

Hi Sandy,

No problem! Just write in the comments box to let me know it's you. I'll thin it with 20% distilled water and up the flavor, that way you can thin it more if needed and it will still retain the flavor. And I'll add you to my customer recipe file, so send me any feedback or adjustments you want for next time.

Cheers!
Annette

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
This just gets better and better, a recipe file, I am on my way now to your site, Thanks for the info and the willingness to adjust flavors.

That is pretty awesome, huh? Now I can't wait to try the flavors I ordered and I will definetly let everyone know what I think of them. I received an e-mail from Annette earlier today, giving me an update on my order...how cool is that, on Easter too!! So far customer service has been outstanding!

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
None of my e-liquids contain artificial flavorings, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or stevia.

I'm intrigued by your business, but baffled as to why you included Stevia in the above comment. I've loathed artificial sweeteners since day-1, and avoid them like the plague. When Stevia (and all-natural sweetener with 0 calories) hit the market, I just about did backflips, especially when the Coca Cola company began releasing Truvia (a refined version that uses the most flavorful part of the leaf and is fantastic for diabetics like myself that avoid artificial stuff). Granted, I don't know much about mixing, so maybe I'm simply missing the point (maybe sweeteners aren't needed at all?), but I figured I'd ask, because it just seemed odd to include. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread