Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette just wanted to let you know I got my order today and I can't stop vaping the cherry vanilla swirl. I'm off to order a big bottle in a few minutes along with priority mail shipping this time. Dang USPS first class mail is running extra extra slow right now and I ain't gonna be with out this juice!
Oooh, so happy you're loving the Cherry Vanilla Swirl, Orkira!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette, where do you get the nic you use in your juice from? Thanks!
Hi Vocr! I get my nicotine from RTS Vapes. They produce all of their nicotine from flue-cured tobacco grown in North Carolina. I also do not ever buy, use or have in my e-liquid kitchen any nicotine over 48 mg/mL. This costs a good bit extra, but I feel it is important for the safety of my customers and myself. Another customer just sent me a link about a company that was mistakenly sending out radically mislabeled and very concentrated nicotine to customers and this is part of why this is my policy.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning Virgin Vapers!

I have some exciting news this morning! We now have our very own sub-forum right here on ECF! We'll have plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable and we can start new threads to keep better track of all our different topics. Come by, sign my guest book and enter the contest, start a thread and have fun! You can find it HERE.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Woot! how cool! See you guys in the forum! ;)

And Miss Annette! That's so wild! I just started experimenting with DIY to sorta stretch wings a tad, and I'm doing exactly the same thing with 48 nic. People are sorta teasing me about it because it is a tad more expensive than 100% e-liquid (which is actually 10% nicotine, as confusing as that is) diluted waaaay down. But as far as I'm concerned, the one solid truth is that people screw up from time to time (me more often than many), and at least I know with 48 if there should be a mishap... well, the nic won't kill me! lol That post about double and triple strength nic being sent... geesh. Vendor is lucky if charges aren't filed over something that dangerous.

Allen_B

Oct 28, 2011
Clinton, CT
I have to admit, I am still quite the noob but I already LOVE to mix various flavors so I tend to select complimentary flavors.

With that, I ordered 6 different flavors just based on the descriptions. All of them are 100% VG, 12MG and very impressive!!

- Amaretto. My new favorite! It is light and a very good amaretto flavor that even though most think of the flavor as a desert I could see this as an all-day juice. I would have to opt of the extra flavor option but simply because I love amaretto and I see mixing it with a number of other flavors (chocolates and coffees leap to mind)!.

- Chocolate cake. Very nice, but caught me a little off-guard. Not due to the flavor itself just a preference thing; I think I was expecting more of a milk-chocolate flavor, less "cake". I will re-visit after my taste buds chill out a bit from the onslaught of new stuff and let this one steep just a little. With that, I see this becoming a staple especially since it would work very well on it's own or as a mixer.

- Root beer float. I am typically not a huge root beer fan; I have to be in a mood for it... but this flavor is amazing! The flavor is spot-on and has a great aroma. Not an everyday flavor for me personally, but my wife loves it and I would definitely steal it from her from time to time!

- Espresso. I love coffee but other coffee juices tended to taste too sweet or just "off" so I was a little hesitant to order. Glad I did- this is excellent! A strong coffee flavor without an over-sweet candy taste. My mother-in-law was not a huge fan, but I tend to drink black coffee and she loads her's up with creme and sugar so the preferences make perfect sense. If your preference is for blonde-and-sweet coffees, you may even consider adding a dash (not much) of a hazelnut or vanilla juice to the espresso-only flavor vice selecting the creme and sugar option (just a thought). If you want a clean coffee flavor that is not over-powering (like me) than this is a big winner!

- Red Hot Cinnamon. Nothing close to what I expected- in a positive way. I have another cinnamon flavor juice that mimics "Big Red" gum very well but is too sweet and I guess I expected something similar; this is not even close. This is much crisper and cleaner without the overpowering sugary taste. This may sound like a slight but it is not in any way- it sort of reminds me of a cinnamon Binaca Blast (some will remember that stuff)! I also really like that it has a bit of TH compared to other flavors, even at 100% VG.

- Kona Coffee Milkshake. Very well balanced; not too sweet. Sometimes it seems "desert" flavors (which this sounds like) seem heavy- not this one! I have to admit I've already added a drop of amaretto for a slight tweak- superb!

Overall, I could not be more pleased with the all of the flavors! I am already getting together a follow-on order with the priority being…. drum-roll….

Amaretto
Expresso
Chocolate Cake

Yea, pretty dessert oriented but I like what I like! I may throw in a medium size bottle of cherry-vanilla based on the other positive reviews just for good measure!!

Overall, not a bad flavor in the bunch I'm just on a limited budget!! Thanks Annette; your skill is apparent in these brews!

/r

Allen

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
I can second the increased ship times via USPS. (BTW, Annette, my order finally arrived today). I'm new to VV, but shipments from a vendor that I buy from every other week or so, are now taking 5-6 days instead of 2-3 days. I had a bad feeling earlier today when I wondered what it might mean that USPS has abruptly slowed down, before the usual holiday mail slow-down.

I'm going to throw in my two cents as well. I shipped an item on Saturday, Priority Mail, and it states on the USPS tracking site that it should have been there (Ohio) yesterday, but it hasn't changed status since Sunday. USPS is very slow right now.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
CIMG1417.jpg

Annette and VV friends, I wanted you to see how much I enjoyed the Packer game last night for my birthday! My friends and I happily vaped away on KCM all evening. ;) Oh, and there was a man in front of us who was vaping, as well! Pretty cool! And of course, my Packers creamed the Vikings, so it was the best birthday ever. :)

Thanks, Annette!!

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
View attachment 63158

Annette and VV friends, I wanted you to see how much I enjoyed the Packer game last night for my birthday! My friends and I happily vaped away on KCM all evening. ;) Oh, and there was a man in front of us who was vaping, as well! Pretty cool! And of course, my Packers creamed the Vikings, so it was the best birthday ever. :)

Thanks, Annette!!

Looks like you had a very special birthday Pheisty, glad the Pack won for you! I have only seen one other vaper here in public this past year. Of course I don't go to bars anymore to shoot pool or hang out anywhere the college kids do. I know we have a vaping community since we have a Mall kiosk and Hooka store but I still get raised eyebrows and double takes from folks seeing me vape in my car when stopped at a red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread