Inventory Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :)

We made a decision to close ordering for a top to bottom inventory. We have, for the most part, ran continuously since the 1st of the year. We felt this the best time to do it since in all reality it won't effect when you get joose from us if you had planned on it. Basically we have orders to complete the rest of the week and wouldn't be processing anymore this week, so if you order beginning Sat when we reopen the ship date would be similar than if you ordered this week.

We, also, would like to take a 2 day weekend for the 1st time this year and hope you understand. We can understand frustration over not giving advance notice but as mentioned, feel it won't delay things much at all, and giving advance warning would swamp us with orders, thus defeating the purpose for closing.

Lastly we will be relocating this Summer closer to St. Louis and that will cause 1-2 down weeks. We will send out a news letter in advance and post here, and use our other communication outlets to notify everyone well in advance of that. We hope you understand and appreciate your patience. KBV has made great strides in both remaining open full time while keeping turn around time very minimal. We hope to continue with that but don't want to get caught in a situation where we neglected something as important as a complete inventory which would only complicate matters, and eventually catch up with us going forward.

Thank you
The KBV Team

Thanks for the well wishes. We have yet to be able to relax as we signed on another home! :thumbs: I have had to drive every day back and forth with paperwork and all that fun stuff. I know I owe a LOT of email responses. We will be attending our future DIL's graduation party this afternoon and will try to start on those late this evening and tomorrow.

We feel this move is going to lead to great things ahead. For one we will be opening a retail shop, but also, it gives us an opportunity to be close to my family most of which are successful business owners. We have a lot of improvements to our current online business planned, which we are not yet ready to disclose :sneaky:

We hope Y'all are having a great weekend, and take the time to raise your PVs for our troops, past and present!

Thanks Acey! We're excited and a bit stressed at the same time. I have to see if this ole back has one last roof left in it :facepalm: Not sure what we'll do with this place yet, it is a beautiful home, but just doesn't suit our needs anymore. For one, it's too big, also, our oldest is now living by my Mom by where we are living. She's around 70 but plays tennis daily and looks mid-50s. I want to be there for her when she gets older and also see our oldest more.

This also brings help from my very business orientated family there, so help is on the way with expansion :) Gonna be a rough Summer but we do have the luxury of not rushing, and keeping the business running here until we are able to put together a new mixing facility for inspection. The store will probably be Fall, if you've never been to the Midwest that time of year, MO is beautiful during Autumn when the leaves change.

As mentioned previously, any delays at this point will be sent out in newsletters in advance, as well as posted here, and facebook. Thanks everyone for the support.

boB & yssiM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread