The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Status of KBV store and ordering

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by zbasspro, Sep 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks Sweetie, hope you 2 enjoyed your trip. Email me some pics if you get time :)

2. ParrotLover

ParrotLover Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Southern California
  3. zbasspro

Working on getting the store ready. We signed on a house! :thumbs: The downside is I have yet to take any type break and I know I owe emails to a LOT of people. I will work this weekend getting caught up.

4. ParrotLover

ParrotLover Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Southern California
    OMG!!! (Not the joose) but YAY!!! I am so, so soooo HAPPY for you and your family :banana: How exciting :thumbs:

This couldn't have happened to a more loving and beautiful family ;)

5. zbasspro

AWWW, thanks so much! :blush: We're excited, we bought well below market in the best school district available. When I get time I'll link a video of this High School, it's amazing! It has an Olympic indoor swimming pool for the swim team, 6 tennis courts, and God only knows how many sports fields.

It's not a done deal yet, we have inspections scheduled for Friday and it's an as is, being a contractor for as long as I did I have a good feeling about it and everything looks good. The house needs a roof, but I have my 20 y.o. up there and he's been on roofs with me since he was 13 or so. He's a big strong kid and hopefully has time to help out the old man :p He works 6 days a week most weeks though installing all types of flooring so I don't have to worry about that ;-) I also have plenty of contractors that I used to trade work with, and a few of them still owe me a favor or 2, no better time to use them! :)

(((HUGS)))

6. Jeseryn

Jeseryn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2010
    New England
    GAH!!!! I went to order more yummy juice and the store is closed!! Thanks for making awesome juices :) And congrats on your house.. can't wait until you're back up again so I can get my paws on some more ambrosia!

7. zbasspro

We just close on Thursdays about twice a month to inventory the store :)

8. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    Hi Guys :) boB has been spending every minute he has free preparing for the move. If you need to reach him please use orders@kickbassvapor.com to do so. We have a busy week and he'll be home this evening to help mix tomorrow and then he's back to meet with more inspectors and do more work.

We apologize if communication hasn't been up to par lately. We weighed closing an extra week as opposed to working this way, but felt it better to keep the store open as much as possible this week because it's looking more and more like we may be closed close to weeks during this. If the inspections Tuesday go well we're looking at closing this Friday and re-opening on Friday July 6th.

Bob said he'll be sending out a newsletter possibly tomorrow, or he may wait until after Tuesday, when we have a pretty firm idea of the exact dates of the relocation.

9. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    When will you be opening back up? I'm dying here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. zbasspro

Paulie, responded to your email, and sorry I didn't catch it before we started moving. We'll get you taken care of.

11. zbasspro

Midnight here and been responding to emails and PMs for hours. Lots of orders to go out this week so I'm calling it a night. If, by chane, I didn't respond to you it was an oversight. Please accept my apologies and send another, I will check the computer on and off all day tomorrow.

I missed you guys! I haven't had a chance to sign on in 2 weeks! The move was hell in 11 days of record breaking heat, much of which was in the 108 range!

12. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    No worries my friend. You continue to impress me.

Thanks for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Hi guys!
    I was on your Facebook page and seen a cherry cobbler listed as one of your flavors, but it's not listed on the site? I am wondering if u could make one for me? I would love to try it, and I am out of MAW, so I will be ordering real soon, and if I can add the cherry cobbler, I need to know what to do next.
    Thanks!! :)

14. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Wondering this, too. Would be good to know!

15. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Cobbler cobbler cobbler!!! We want cobbler!!! :) lol

Sent from my vaping lair

16. PhoenixOrion

PhoenixOrion Full Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Orlando
    8 days waiting for juice and mail already came for today, tomorrow will be 9 days???

Purchase Order
    Order Information
    Order Number: 7866
    Order Date: Wednesday, 01 August 2012
    Order Status: Confirmed

17. SAG

SAG Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    STL
    I sent message a couple days ago. No reply. Are they still in business?

18. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    I will try to get in touch with boB and let him know there is an issue... I have been away and not sure if something has gone amiss.

19. PhoenixOrion

PhoenixOrion Full Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Orlando
    I don't want to but it looks like I might have to do a charge back on my card. Going on two weeks Is a long time when you run out of juice and have to vape the stuff you don't like. Hopefully I'll hear something soon or I'll have to go through the process of a charge back. Really liked the juice I got last time was the best I've had so far. Better than vaporbomb, vaporrenu, American liquid store and MadVapes and 2 or 3 others that I can't think of right now. That is just my opinion and I'm entitled to it so I don't want to hear don't name names because it's just my opinion you can have your own and I won't infringe on it so don't infringe on mine!

20. zbasspro

PhoenixOrion

I went back through orders, and there was in fact a mistake. For the life of me I can't figure out why yours didn't ship with the rest on the 3rd. I believe it was sent with the order before or after it.

I left you a message, and will do what it takes to make it right. Thank you for the compliments, both here and in the comments on your order. Please be assured that this is a very isolated case as you can see by our track record. If there is ever an issue please PM me. As I mentioned in another post, I have been dealing with a hand fracture and am way behind on emails. We decided to close the store until this is cleared up, but normally I try to get back to everyone within 24 hours.