Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Thank you so much for responding, Missy. I will check my email when I get home. For some reason it's not showing up on my cell phone. Also, just in case there is a website problem and you should know, I have never been able to log in and view my account. I will try re-registering or something to see if that works, but every time I try to view My Account, I get this error message, "Error: You do not have permission to access the requested module". Thanks again for responding and I really can't wait to try your delicious juices as I've heard so many great things about them :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Just wanted to stop by and say I got my joose! Thanks, KBV! So far I have only sampled one and I already think it could be an all day vape for me. It's "..."! yummm.....and the rest of the juices smell wonderful. I can't wait to try them, especially if they are as good as the ... joose is! I will be ordering again, I'm sure! I'm hooked.

LOL! Came back to edit this because the name of the juice won't show up! Ha! what the f... is the juice! :)

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Is anyone having problems ordering? The website was acting kinda strange last night. It kept throwing stuff out of my shopping cart and when I finally got my whole order put in and entered all the info to make the transaction go through, it took me to a previous order I had made back in May. It looks like everything just disappeared. I have no pending charge on my credit card. I've been denying myself of KBV for months, trying to scrimp and save by "surviving" on a couple of my own DIY joose, but man, I really need some KBV! I don't think I can stand going without it much longer! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread