Invisible Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I remember something like that from college...I wasn't vaping though...

Or you could construct a stealth device.

A cheap one would be the cardboard roll from a roll of toilet paper, filled with cotton balls and one activated carbon bag (used in fishtanks) and a piece of cheesecloth attached to the end to keep everything from coming out of it.

The cotton balls soak up all the moisture in the vapor, and the activated carbon soaks up all the smell.

Last edited:

wutzthedeal

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
SE VA
I love this thread. I hope it goes on for a while so I can keep getting my giggles.

BigJohnJ's post #14 method seems the best so far for me. Thanks BigJohn. Now I don't have to vape down the front of my blouse and show my cleavage.:laugh:

I can assure you that you don't need to blow down your shirt. Simply pull the shirt away from your chest and exhale as normal; nobody will be noticing the vapor... XD

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
Or you could construct a stealth device.

A cheap one would be the cardboard roll from a roll of toilet paper, filled with cotton balls and one activated carbon bag (used in fishtanks) and a piece of cheesecloth attached to the end to keep everything from coming out of it.

The cotton balls soak up all the moisture in the vapor, and the activated carbon soaks up all the smell.

So, you recommend stealth by holding a roll of toilet paper to your face? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread