Iolite/I-inhale

Status
Not open for further replies.

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
i used the iolite with tobacco quite a bit but i found that the taste is rather harsh compared to using a regular electric vaporizer such as this :

NEW DIGITAL HEAT HERBAL HERB VAPOR VAPORIZER WHIP COMBO - eBay (item 220465413241 end time Aug-13-09 22:00:00 PDT)

just a small pinch of tobacco gets a lot of vapor and tastse really smooth and sweet

using this and my iolite - by the end of the day - i only use about one cigarette amount of cheap pipe tobacco and i get really good nicotine effects

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
There are two ways to use e-liquid in the Iolite, the cotton wool and gauze methods. I am working on other methods as we speak but will not post about them until I am 100% happy they work better than these methods.

If you use the cotton method, make sure you use only organic cotton wool.

Use juice 25-50% of the stregth you would use in an ecig

Andy

xybe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Montevideo, Uruguay.
Does anybody have the inner measurement in the stem coming out of the herb chamber for the Iolite? I would like to get some Silicone tubing and give the vapor a longer pathway to cool off a bit, also as a back up device since the extension and mouthpiece get gunked up with molasses and retain the flavor of the mix for ever.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
My newer version (with the fixed pin) came with a tube attachment for the mouthpiece made of silicone which simply fits snuggly over the existing mouthpiece. I think its about a foot long so if you prefer any longer than that you could just get one the same diameter at any hardware store. Also the stem comes with extensions to make it as long or short as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread