Iowa editorial likes e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the smoking ban took effect, smokers have been seen outside of Herb & Lou’s and The Comeback, businesses that allowed smoking before the state said it was not up to them to decide who their customers should be.

Gawd, that line makes me wanna go kick some Iowa ....

I hope these establishments consider putting a sign on their door saying e-cigs allowed! I'd love to know how that fares.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Well, that's probably the best press we've seen thus far. Karen, did you see Katink's post about e-smokers putting up those very signs in bars in the Netherlands?

A dutch forum has had the idea of making a few thousand small sticky-signs for on windows. A local sedansa-dealer kindly sponsored it. On the left side a red circle with in it a burning cigarette (with a bar or cross through it); next to it, slightly overlapping, a green circle with an e-cig (penstyle for the difference) and 'e-smoking allowed' as text. At the bottom in small letters the forum-url, so anyone seeing it knows where to go for info.

Forum-members have them in their pocket when going about, and leave them behind wherever they find a place where the owner allows it or welcomes it.

I think a second dutch forum is starting on the same idea now too, so hopefully soon a lót of bars, shops and whatever will be having these signs on their doors or windows.

Idea for here perhaps too, something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread