6isewz.jpg

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Kiwi, that's my dilema right now, which one to get, sigele 100 or ipv3

Lol well. I'm firmly stuck in a sigelei 100w coop so I can't back out. But if I were you I would just wait for the ipv3 and avoid my buyer's remorse.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

nopoison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Columbus, OH
The Sigelei 100w still looks way better IMO. The new screen they're using for the Sigelei looks like total crap though.

I like the big fire button too! Not sure why the ipv3 went to small round buttons. My cana mod has those and they start wearing on my fingers when chain vaping. Plus the magnets for battery removal is great versus allen key for ipv3.

Edit- Sorry if I'm mistaking the ipv2S for the ipv3. getting confused now. :(

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Too early for regret. Rumor has it that the Segelei will have a magnetic back door when released, which is a huge bonus.

Orly? That would be sweet. I was resigned to replacing all the screws with thumb screws for easier removal.

Also for some reason, a lot of vendors are saying that the sigelei 100w has on board USB charging. But the rep from a coop says otherwise.

Hmm. Oh well! I'll see it when I see it. The button is sweeeeet tho. That was the biggest selling point for me

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

VenusianSky

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Pittsburgh
I like the big fire button too! Not sure why the ipv3 went to small round buttons. My cana mod has those and they start wearing on my fingers when chain vaping. Plus the magnets for battery removal is great versus allen key for ipv3.

Edit- Sorry if I'm mistaking the ipv2S for the ipv3. getting confused now. :(

Consider that in addition to the small fire button, it has the touch sensitive fire button on top that is kind of large. I pre-ordered an ipv3, but I am curious to whether or not if I will actually like, and use the touch fire button.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
From the couple of videos that I watched on the Sigelei, they point to a small round hole on back and say that the two ways to charge is taking out the batteries or with cable. I wonder about the round charging hole though.

Since those videos came out (and specs were published), they eliminated usb charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread