Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
I wonder if vape Outlet (ebay) order has shipped. I was the first purchase on their ebay listing so I think I should be getting mine from the first batch. I went with black as well. I chose it before the pictures of the IPV3 were out. I am glad they actually made it black rather than the IPV2 gray. The touch screen will blend in nicely. The silver trim looks nice as well.
Yeah I was not seeking silver but I am easy going I get used to stuff after it torments me for awhile lol.

I hope you get it quick. Then you can give a detailed rundown on it.

VenusianSky

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Pittsburgh
Based on the features alone, I expect the device itself to be amongst the best VW available. The big question on everyone's mind is what the quality will be like after seeing the IPV2. I will be sure post the details when I get mine. I won't mind either way as long as the device works, but I will be sure to point out anything I notice like scratches, glue, machining imperfections, etc.

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
The pre-order sites all seem to have differing info as to when these will ship. Eciggity claims they're receiving a shipment today, vapehappy claims P4Y said there's a problem with the chipset so they won't ship until 10/20, wattsup claims they should ship around the 9th, etc. This is getting out of hand. Anyone have an actual straight answer from the manufacturer?

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
EDIT:I just received a tracking number for my ipv3. I imagine many ppl will be getting theirs soon.

Let us know how it goes and how you like it!

I just heard that P4Y is shipping out large orders first (1000+), and vendors who ordered less than that are being made to wait (even if they put in the order first!). Of course I ordered from a smaller vendor. So maybe I'll have my ipv3 in hand by Xmas. Next Xmas.

VenusianSky

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Pittsburgh
1000+ orders! There are vendors that ordered that many? I got mine from VapeOutlet on ebay, which seem to be kind of big, but I doubt that big. I would be surprised if eciggity even got that many, but what do I know. That is around $100,000 of vaporizers, which seems like quite a big risk for a market that changes so quickly.
EDIT: Unless that is some contract that they are promising to purchase 1000+ over a year.

Last edited:

Confuzzled1969

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Gotebo OK
1000+ orders! There are vendors that ordered that many? I got mine from VapeOutlet on ebay, which seem to be kind of big, but I doubt that big. I would be surprised if eciggity even got that many, but what do I know. That is around $100,000 of vaporizers, which seems like quite a big risk for a market that changes so quickly.
EDIT: Unless that is some contract that they are promising to purchase 1000+ over a year.

I think the guys I ordered from had over 1000 on pre-order...
I think the timing is key on this device, it is looking likke the first one to market with 150 watts that is mass produced, kind of a smart move on P4Y

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
VapeOutlet sent me another message asking if I want a silver instead and they will ship it out immediately. If not, it will be a couple more weeks. What shall I do?

Up to you on that. I did the switch to silver thing but I have had plans to get it wrapped regardless of if I had stuck with black.

The black won't be but probably a week or two behind the silver.

I am hoping to get updates from you guys on if your touch sensor is functional or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread