• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is anyone still vaping in NW Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Actually, you can either wash the prefilled juice out of the cart filler, pick up some polyfil, since that's what the filler is, or hunt around the forum for the different type of filler mods. I know one of the things some of them use is a blue foam found in fish tank supply.

If they were carts that I would try that. But they are the cartomizers. I was wanting to try something that I wouldn't have to drip every couple of minutes. It turns out that "cleaning" and refilling cartos is more complicated. I'll "work it out". That will give my juices a chance to "age". LOL!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Sorry, didn't notice that you said they were cartos. :oops:

If you need a relatively quick cleaning method for them, yell. I've got it down to a science. :laugh: I've also layered flavors. Usually after the second refill the taste has rolled over, unless it's something strong like mint.

Come to think of it, I've got some blank kr8s and an extra 510 to kr8 connector. If you want to try them, let me know, I can bring em up tomorrow.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi Mace!

I'm in Rogers, too. I was talking about my eGo to my ex-nephew-in-law tonight. (long story). I gave him the address to ECF. He's not what I consider to be a "heavy smoker", but he does smoke. Especially when he goes out drinking. His wife and child might be coming back to him, and although the wife is not "severe" about the smoking thing, the little girl is the "FDA on wheels" :laugh: He sounded interested. They let me vape in their house. Even the little girl asked me about it and then left me alone about it. I was telling him that there are other vapors in NWA if he thought that it would make him more comfortable about it.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi Heatherbee! Glad to meet you, I'm in Springdale. We actually have quite a few Arkie members here. One of our other threads in this social group is more active though. I'm thinking we ought to have a get together soon, now that the weather is getting nicer.

That would be nice! I haven't seen anybody in ages!! (other than in your funny video!)

HeatherBee

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Northwest AR, USA
Thanks for the welcomes :) I'd be in for a meet up depending on when & where. My husband & I own a seasonal business (boat related) so it's very busy for us now that people are thinking summer. I also have my 20 month old little girl with me plus the kiddo I take back & forth for school lol. Any of y'all have younger kids?

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi from Rogers, both my wife and I and at least a dozen or so of our friends and business acquaintances are dedicated vapers. We initially made the "switch" from analogs in October 2010 and never looked back. Then we started converting the above mentioned friends and associates. So the vaping "cult" might be a bit larger than you think :)

Oh ! Wow! Nice...

ajrily

Oct 24, 2010
AR
Hi ajrily! ARe you related to sjrily? I see from one of your previous posts in the new members forums that you work at a hospital. I work for Northwest in Springdale- which one do you work for? Kudo's on gathering so many new members into the fold!

sjrily would be the better half (feminine gender). And Washington Regional signs the paychecks.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Aaaah! We are rivals then! Alas, we can never be friends (throws hand to forehead!)
Just kidding- so we're practically neighbors, that's awesome! I have to tell you this story since you've spread the news to so many co-workers. Last week I had to go down to HR and get a TB test from the nurse (yearly, you know). I happened to walk in to a conversation in progress about e-cigs between 4 of the staff (including the nurse) and they were all expressing their curiousity about them. I whipped mine out and said "You mean, like this one?" Well they all gathered around and I told them all about it, demonstrated it, went back to our office and got their receptionist one to use the rest of the day and some cards with info on them that I hand out to patients. It was so cool! We've come so far in the last two years, I think by this time next year there won't be many people who haven't heard of e-cigs. Of course, this doesn't mean the company approves of them. In fact, the HR Dept Head made sure to tell the receptionist she couldn't use that in the office because there is a no tobacco policy. Whatever! I just whispered to her that she could use it in the bathroom and no one would ever know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread