• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is anyone still vaping in NW Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I like 2 ish, we could make it an early Happy Hour, heehee! StormFinch, are you saying that you can't do the 25th? I don't think we should plan for day after tomorrow- not enough time to get the word out! So, not the 18th, not the 25th....then we have the weekend of the 4th which is fine by me but maybe not good for others. How about July 9th? It'll be nice and hot out so we'll have good reason to drink lots of liquids!

No, no, the 25th is fine, I just need to schedule the realtor around the meet. 2ish is fine and we can check out those houses earlier that day. I may run a little late, but that's not all that unusual for me anyway. :D

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Lol don't you think it's the most appropriate thing you've ever seen for vaping? The photographer also did one with a match, but I like the zippo better.
<<<<<<<<<-

ROFL@ sj's vapemeet do overs! We HAVE to find a place that allows indoor vaping though. It is just toooo freakin hot! And what happens when it decides to go all frigid on us in a few months? One of the varied reasons I switched was so that I didn't have to stand outside and shiver so badly that I couldn't hit my mouth with the stupid filter. ;)

Yep, definitely love the avatar. Of course combine wolves with studies in black and white and how could I not? :) Welcome to ECF again Wyre and I'm glad you made it over here to say hi.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Maybe we should get a handful of those e-cig friendly decals CASAA has and see who's willing to put them up as we go about our normal routine.

If it came down to it, I know of a residence that's big enough for most of us. Smoking is not allowed, but vaping most certainly is *G*

Well, it's not of the caliber of the places that we met at before, but Waffle Hut in Rogers is e-cig friendly. I went there the other day and asked the waitress if I could vape in there and she said "Sure! As long as there's no tobacco in there." She said that they have "some people who use those things" that work there.

I asked at a really good "burger place/diner" on Locust St, but the answer was no. I didn't even try today at the Whole Hog Cafe. I didn't feel like pressing my luck.

bjones727251

Jan 30, 2012
arkansas
I'm in Rogers. Joined a couple years ago when I bought by first ecig. Bought a 650 ego back then and liked all but the cart/atty. Then it ended up accidentally dropped in a toilet, so I ordered a couple Volt kits for me and my (at the time) wife. They were just ok. At some point I started smoking again and gave the e-cigs to a buddy. Now a couple years later I'm going to buy another kit. Thinking the 1300 kgo kit with adobe extra mega cartos. Probably going to order the kit online, but I'd anyone knows of a local shop with good juices let me know. I so far prefer the tobacco juices, but always like to sample the others, lol.

Sent from my HTCONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread