Is Provape in danger of becoming like Blackberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Are there other tube mods which are smaller? I have no idea. I do like the feel and size using the 18490 battery.

Mech, yes. Regulated, not that I know of.
A mech with a Kick doesn't count for the purposes of answering that question.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415049126.403263.jpg

EuroChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norway
Are there other tube mods which are smaller? I have no idea. I do like the feel and size using the 18490 battery.

Yes, I believe even the Provari 2.5 is smaller, although not by much. The Pipeline Pro/Dani Extreme is the smallest regulated mod. It's 98mm in 18650 if you use the extension cap on the 18500 version, which is around 7mm smaller than the P3 in 18490 mode.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Yes, I believe even the Provari 2.5 is smaller, although not by much. The Pipeline Pro/Dani Extreme is the smallest regulated mod. It's 98mm in 18650 if you use the extension cap on the 18500 version, which is around 7mm smaller than the P3 in 18490 mode.

Now the big question is it 20 or 30 watts?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
It's 20w :) I am barely over 15w when I use tanks anyway. It's only when I drip I use more, and when I drip I am usually at home, so size doesn't matter as much.

From the photos on the internet it looks nice. Is it made in Germany? To me most vapers don't vape over 20 watts which is more then likely why Provape decided on 20.

EuroChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norway
From the photos on the internet it looks nice. Is it made in Germany? To me most vapers don't vape over 20 watts which is more then likely why Provape decided on 20.

Yeah, made in Germany.

I agree that most vapers don't vape over 20w. I've got a couple of DNA40 devices coming in, but that's mostly because I am curious about the temperature protection. The wattage race that's on right now reminds me a lot of the megapixel race that we saw a couple of years ago in digital cameras and phones.

EuroChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norway
How are prices in Norway? I know you have a higher standard of living and way better wages. Just curious if you have to pay more for the same products.
Prices are way higher in general here. It's $8.40 for a gallon of gas here.

Yeah, some stuff is more expensive. American made products like the Provari is more expensive in Norway. The P3 costs around $325($280 for the 2.5). European made stuff not as expensive to import, because the VAT in the country I order from will be subtracted before I pay, and I will instead pay the Norwegian VAT when the product arrives.

Most things are more expensive here, but we do have large wages, so it works out. I don't complain about it. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
How anyone can take written words on a screen, as a personal attack, is beyond me.
I didn't realize this forum would be rife with the same drama as Facebook.
You may not have a problem with "seeing people list opinions of what they don't like" about the mods you use, but you obviously can't handle it when people challenge your opinions...
If you've got the "right" to voice your opinion, others have the "right" to challenge it...welcome to the real world.

Challenge away. I've had a few debates on here with intelligent people, that didn't degrade into personal and judgmental comments. And yes, words on a screen can be a personal attack, and is such any time the words used are designed to elicit a negative emotional response. This is the kind of "challenge to my opinions" I have received here. In a thread where it doesn't really belong no less. I don't go into provari fan pages and post negative comments, ever. You guys don't want people doing that, but we can't do so here either? Never mind the fact that my only negative was the power cap at 20, and have readily admitted the high build quality, durability and customer support/warranty, all reasons I want provari to make a mod that suits me. Some of the responses to negative opinions here (in a thread designed for such, I will reiterate) are ridiculous bordering on absurd. A bunch of keyboard ninjas, ready with a sarcastic quip or condescending comment. A true master swordsman, is one who never has to draw his sword.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You see you can attack while saying you've been attacked. Provari fan pages? Such as fan boys? You are more then welcome to post in any Provape thread. Provape has a ton of sticks and information on all their products and anyone can post their two cents there. If you read the 1000's of posts you will see where other Provari owners also own 30-40 watt mods. With that being said most Provari owners are satisfied with 2.5 and the new P3. Provape is not another Blackberry. You have made this thread into Julius Caesar. I come to bury Caesar not praise him, but Brutus is an Honorable man.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You see you can attack while saying you've been attacked. Provari fan pages? Such as fan boys? You are more then welcome to post in any Provape thread. Provape has a ton of sticks and information on all their products and anyone can post their two cents there. If you read the 1000's of posts you will see where other Provari owners also own 30-40 watt mods. With that being said most Provari owners are satisfied with 2.5 and the new P3. Provape is not another Blackberry. You have made this thread into Julius Caesar. I come to bury Caesar not praise him, but Brutus is an Honorable man.

Shakespeare.

Ladies & gentlemen, that pretty much locks up the "We've covered everything" vote.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Did I say fan boy? I didn't even infer it. Put words into someone else's mouth. You yourself are one of the people who have commented "we don't come into your threads and talk bad about your devices", well that is exactly what you have done here. This isn't your provari thread. It's not labeled provarinati. You have been one of the worst here about talking down other devices, making snide comments and personally aimed ones, the reason I haven't even responded to you in a while. I shouldn't even reply to this one, but my gods you just never stop. Well you win. Provari should NEVER advance. They should stagnate right where they are at. They should NEVER make a mod over 20 watts, because they are obviously to ignorant to do so safely, and no one EVER needs that much power, the god of vaping has spoken, if he's happy at 15 watts, then everyone else should be also.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread