The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is Provape in danger of becoming like Blackberry?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by artbyshan, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I might have misunderstood you, but are you saying that you are interested in the 20w P3 but wouldn't be interested if it was a 50w device? Why is that?

2. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    Obviously it's because if the mod does higher then you care to vape at, you MUST use the extra wattage.

It's variable wattage all over again.
    Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

3. Norrin

Norrin Super Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Shetland
    Evolv could make higher powered chips, but don't because of safety issues (maybe a little of getting people to buy the new upgraded, but not much) so you have to think that Provari are being sensible with a small increase rather than a huge jump. I would be more comfortable with someone making sensible gains rather than huge leaps which might not be as safe/stable as they were before.

4. AstroTurf

AstroTurf Happy to be... Not Smoking!!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    this type of thread... is just like this...

5. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

If the P3 was a 50 watt mod it wouldn't interest me as I don't nor do I plan to make make my own coils. I'm not into sub ohm vaping and plumes of vapor clouds. I'm sure a 50 watt Provari would require different batteries as well. One of the best looking Provari mods is the 2.5 Titanium Special Edition. Still only 6 volts and 15 watts, but sleek and of course made to last for years. 50 watts to me is way beyond my needs to enjoy vaping so I wouldn't jump on the Provari 50 watt mod.

6. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    And it's a heckuva lot more than just a good looker. She FEELS nice too. :2cool:

7. Pinggolfer

It's sexy to.

8. AstroTurf

AstroTurf Happy to be... Not Smoking!!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    And having 2 is Better!!!

LOLz, Jim

9. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Oh ya - very much so.

I would not know! :vapor:

10. Qween

Qween Full Member

Nov 2, 2014
    Boys Please, your making me blush :blush:

11. Pinggolfer

The Provari Titanium is too hot for this thread.

12. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Ok, I understand. But even though the device could go to 50w you wouldn't need to use 50w, and the batteries would be the same (assuming that you're already using quality high drain batteries). So, that being clarified, with everything else being equal, you'd not be interested in the P3 if it could do 50w? You could still use the same batteries, toppers, and only go as high as 15, 10, or 5 watts (I'm not sure what the low limit of the p3 or 2.5 is). See it wouldn't change anything for you, but give more options for those who wish to go higher. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to understand.

13. Cellodick
    This message by Cellodick has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 5, 2014
  14. AstroTurf
    This message by AstroTurf has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: inappropriate.
    Nov 5, 2014
  15. Cellodick
    This message by Cellodick has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: Rude and inappropriate.
    Nov 5, 2014
  16. HBcorpse
    This message by HBcorpse has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 5, 2014
  17. Pinggolfer

I'm not arguing either. I guess I can say why does Henrik Lundqvist play goal for Sweden in the Olympics when he plays goalkeeper for the NY Rangers.

We both know what value quality is worth.

I just don't wish to pay for something I don't need. I really don't think Provape has even considered 50 watts. It's the what if question. I'm sure if you owned a Provari the P3 would be icing on the cake at 20 watts.

18. Pinggolfer
    This message by Pinggolfer has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 5, 2014
  19. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Seriously?

Never mind.

20. USMCotaku
    This message by USMCotaku has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 6, 2014
  21. HBcorpse
    This message by HBcorpse has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 6, 2014
  22. roflwaffles

roflwaffles Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2014
    United States
    You don't need to use the 50w in a 50w mod.

23. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    And I'm the schmuck who bums out because finding the 2.1 heads is close the impossible.

24. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    2.1 ohms?
    Hahaha all of my 1.8 ohm Nautilus coils have always been closer to 2.0 ohms...

25. USMCotaku
    This message by USMCotaku has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Nov 6, 2014
  26. HBcorpse
    Nov 6, 2014
  27. USMCotaku
    Nov 6, 2014
  28. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    What? Judge much? SMH.

USMC..... let it go already....... please?

Left click on the member's name and select View Profile. Just under the avi you will see the menu which includes Add to Ignore List.

Voilá.

29. USMCotaku
    Nov 6, 2014
  30. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Ahhh..... this is Utopia. ;)

31. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

Is this a reference to my ladies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.