Is second-hand vapor harmful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
No matter on Quora or Google search, people who are interested in vaping have been asking for the similar issues, ‘is second-hand vapor harmful’, ‘how much vaping is too much vaping’,‘can vape cause popcorn lung?’ and ‘is vaping without nicotine bad?’.
This article is for the smokers and non-smokers who are curious about vaping or plan to have a try.
5 Questions on Vaping and Health | Aspire blog

Is second-hand vapor harmful?
What's your opinion about this question? Please feel free to leave your comment below.

Reactions: mac-nutty

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
i feel the UK gov are the only ones to have things figured out when it comes to vaping...

They have indeed, it's unbelievable that they have actually gone with the evidence based research.. as they have screwed up most things for centuries it's a miracle!

• Agree
Reactions: lupinehorror

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I have read reports that show that the air is cleaner in a room filled with second hand vape, than the room was before people vaped in it.. Have to look for that report again.....
Yes I've read something about this as well. Actually I work in an archive full of very ancient papers (200+ years), and some people doesn't come to there because they begin to cough and sneeze almost immediately because their allergies. Sometimes I vape in it since I'm alone in that room, and every single time people comes to there after I vape they don't cough and sneeze anymore. One colleague, including, asked what I was using to clean the ambient, since she found it much more healthier and cleaner lately. True story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread