• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

is that the end of the atomiser? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

subliminalx

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
singapore
i think sticking to menthol is the safest! XD fruity flavours are attractive too! ^^
direct dripping refers to literally dripping on the atomiser? if that is so, what is the use of all those "dripping taps" that people are talking about?
pai seh ar, asking stupid qns.. still new to this toy thats why :)

Hi Shian, welcome...i also quite new
Qing dou dou zi jiao. :)

Shian

Mar 1, 2011
Singapore
Lolx! Stereotyping sia! What female and male de?
MC28: he knew about ecig very long Liao and last yr his friend brought in one from KL, he took a puff and surprised that he can feel the nicotine kicking in. We went to jb wanting to get but I research on the brand (fear that the ecig will explode while he using) and found that it has got lots of bad review plus it looks like analog so we decided not to get it. After seeing many posts from zeroi, then I dare to get the eciggy from janty. Never regret buying! :D
Zeroi: must really thank you for helping us newbies with all these forums! And I'm a non smoker la so I am kindnobly responsive to nicotine even when I smoke. I dunno how to appreciate the "kick" lol!

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
@sylvester: Use to be riding a GSXR750 until May last year, currently riding VXR200 for transport thou..@natgw zeh zeh riding GSXR1000 :D

@Shian: Ic..Have u add your poison yet?? lolx

Finally back from Msia having spend 1/2 day on analog, i actually find that vaping gives me a better fix/kick than analog now..Cant imagine i finish 12sticks from 8am till now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread