• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is The Antichist Here Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
This Maitreya character believes that he is above Jesus Christ. He says that Jesus was just another prophet. No kidding, I"ve done alot of research on this character.

That sounds pretty anti-christ to me. He also claims that he is going to unite the world in peace, solve all of the worlds problems like war, hunger, inequality, etc.

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
This Maitreya character believes that he is above Jesus Christ. He says that Jesus was just another prophet. No kidding, I"ve done alot of research on this character.

That sounds pretty anti-christ to me. He also claims that he is going to unite the world in peace, solve all of the worlds problems like war, hunger, inequality, etc.

He ain't the first nor will he be the last. Did you know that during Jesus' time there were no less than 13 others claiming to be the Messiah? The Messiah most accepted by the Jewish nation led to the war with Rome that ended at Masada.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
He ain't the first nor will he be the last. Did you know that during Jesus' time there were no less than 13 others claiming to be the Messiah? The Messiah most accepted by the Jewish nation led to the war with Rome that ended at Masada.

Yea, the wannabes.........lol. But, they weren't living in the last days. The antichrist will appear in the last days, to lead the world into the one world religion, one world government, and the final battle of Armageddon.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
The New Age movement and new age religion is their vehicle. I know, I was heavily involved in it for a while. I bought the whole thing, hook, line and sinker. I was heavily into meditation, past life regression, spirit guides, the masters, the Akashic Records and Halls of Learning, the whole deal.

This is the UN's religion of choice, they are the UN's spiritual advisers, and they heavily promote it and have been for decades.

It gets very deep and involved. The more you learn about them, the more you will see how it has penetrated almost all of society now, which was their plan. It would take me months to tell all, and to be honest I won't even write it online. Too dangerous.

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
The New Age movement and new age religion is their vehicle. I know, I was heavily involved in it for a while. I bought the whole thing, hook, line and sinker. I was heavily into meditation, past life regression, spirit guides, the masters, the Akashic Records and Halls of Learning, the whole deal.

This is the UN's religion of choice, they are the UN's spiritual advisers, and they heavily promote it and have been for decades.

It gets very deep and involved. The more you learn about them, the more you will see how it has penetrated almost all of society now, which was their plan. It would take me months to tell all, and to be honest I won't even write it online. Too dangerous.

That was my point Sis. It's not something that just recently happened or will in the future happen. John said "It is happening now" even in his time. My point is that the "plan" has been in motion from the very beginning. We are simply waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back...so to speak.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
That was my point Sis. It's not something that just recently happened or will in the future happen. John said "It is happening now" even in his time. My point is that the "plan" has been in motion from the very beginning. We are simply waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back...so to speak.

Yep! I agree with that! :)

But, it will be in the form of a man. Do you also believe it will be in the form of a man, a "savior"?

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
Yep! I agree with that! :)

But, it will be in the form of a man. Do you also believe it will be in the form of a man, a "savior"?

Seemingly so. It does seem to point to a teaching/doctrine that comes from one who has set himself up. We have already seen the prophecy fulfilled once with Roman emperor Domitian. The slaying of Christians went to the extreme at this time. Do we have another coming? If we can learn anything from history...I'd say the probability is quite high.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
(Daniel 8:23-25) And in the end time of their rule, when evil men are at their worst state, a ruler with a powerful look and able to understand mysterious sayings, shall rise up.

And he will have very great power, but his power is not from himself (it is spiritual): and he shall destroy terribly, and shall be successful, and accomplish, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And through his policy also he shall spread deceit; and he shall exalt himself in his own heart, and in the name of peace he shall destroy many. He shall also stand up against Christ; but he shall be destroyed by Him and not by the hand of man."

(Revelation 13:3-18) And I saw one of his heads...wounded to death; and his fatal wound was healed: and all the world was in wonder over the beast.

And they worshipped Satan which gave the beast his power: and they worshipped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to fight against him?"

And he was gifted with a mouth that could speak great & convincing things and blasphemies; and he was empowered to continue forty-two months. (3 1/2 yrears)

And with his mouth he blasphemed God: His name, His tabernacle, and all that dwell in heaven with God.

And he was empowered to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all races and languages and nations.

And all those whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb (Jesus), will worship the beast.

MAT 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and
will deceive many.

23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or,
'There he is!' do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great
signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go
out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

MAR 13:6 Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive
many.

21 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or,
'Look, there he is!' do not believe it.

22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and
miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.

LUK 21:8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will
come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not
follow them.

2TH 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not
come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the
man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God
or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming
himself to be God.

5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these
things?

6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at
the proper time.

7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who
now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will
overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his
coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of
Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They
perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will
believe the lie

12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but
have delighted in wickedness.

1JO 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that
the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how
we know it is the last hour.

22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This
is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even
now is already in the world.

2JO 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in
the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver
and the antichrist.

REV 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who
had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had
deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his
image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning
sulfur.

20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of
burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They
will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Interesting that so much is lining up so fast with scripture. Remember and consider:

Words of Jesus on the matter:
Matt 24:5
For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

Matt 24:23-27
23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.
24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
25 "Behold, I have told you in advance.
26 "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them.
27 "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
He says not to listen to anyone who tells you that He has come, they are lying.
Some will come pretending to be Jesus, or be representatives for Him and will have literal power to deceive with false signs and miracles.
He tells you in advance so you won't be deceived.
The coming of Jesus will be instantaneous.

Words of Angels on the matter:
Acts 1:11
11 They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."
The angels told that Jesus would return in Glory descending from the clouds and the sky in the same way that He departed.

Words of Paul on the matter:
2 Thess 2:8-13
Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
13 But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.
V9 Jesus' coming will be after Satan works his false miracles.
v10 Satan will deceive those who are perishing because they do not love God.
v11. God will cause them to believe the lie.
(Mat 24:24 above:The signs are so believable even the elect could be fooled)
v13 But God.

2 Thess 2:15
So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread